Model Eat!

tumblr_m39oqm83Jf1rv2fqyo2_500.jpg

oldie Kate Moss

How one should look like when shopping:
tumblr_mnqr6cWy7s1rckuolo1_500.jpg

I saw a girl looking almost exactly like this - tall, super thin, beautiful, white dress, sunglasses, everything, but sans black boots - in the greengrocer the other day. I felt so bad I put all of my apples back on the shelf. I have no business having so many apples :p

The other night i went to a "model dinner" (these happen every night in NY and LA, you go out with a promoter and they take you to the nicest restaurants and clubs, ( like last night i danced with Miranda Kerr) for free)

Most of the models will pick at the plates and plates of food that comes out. One model in particular though, who actually has a thread on here (16 btw), was just drinking wine with a napkin on her plate. She was a total Bitch until returning from the bathroom, suddenly very chatty. Telling me how coke does wonders for her, how she can party all night blah blah blah. Then she got really depressing and told me how she hates doing high fashion and wishes she was commercial.

anyway, the point of this is to say she does not eat food ever, did not eat that night, did a bunch of drugs, and passed out locked in the club bathroom with me and 4 other models dealing with her.

Reactions: 3 users