Model Eat!

What-models-eat-10-570x276.jpg

What-models-eat-5-570x374.jpg

What-models-eat-12-570x374.jpg

Model-Eating.jpg

What-models-eat-8-570x385.jpg

My brain just screams "LIES" when I see a picture of a model with a regular and not diet soft/energy drink.

Absolutely. But I have actually witnessed models drinking regular, non-diet soft drinks. But they're usually the ones who could afford to lose a few pounds. :twisted:

But here Abbey is being good because she is actually drinking a sugar free Red Bull. :kiss:

Absolutely. But I have actually witnessed models drinking regular, non-diet soft drinks. But they're usually the ones who could afford to lose a few pounds. :twisted:

But here Abbey is being good because she is actually drinking a sugar free Red Bull. :kiss:

Really?
The sugar:confused: free one that I've seen (and drank a couple of times) comes in a can that looks like this:

red_bull_lite.jpg

That's why I automatically assumed this was a regular one!
But now that you say it, and upon further inspection, I spy a little light blue glimmer on top of the can. I guess that the opener thingy is light blue for the light one in your part of the world then :)

That's why I automatically assumed this was a regular one!
But now that you say it, and upon further inspection, I spy a little light blue glimmer on top of the can. I guess that the opener thingy is light blue for the light one in your part of the world then :)

It is - I am a firm fan of sugar free Red Bull. ;)

A booker friend of mine advises his models to stick to portions no larger than one of their hands i.e. their whole meal (whether veg, protein, fruit or junk) should fit comfortably in one hand, especially during shoot days or show days. Because according to him "your stomach is the size of your fist" and anything larger in volume will cause your tummy to bloat and protrude, especially if you have a very slim torso. Whether you're eating high cal (for busy days) or low cal (for off days), each meal should be that size. So I guess that's why so many models here use saucer-sized plates or little bowls since they can be held comfortably with one hand.

Any actual models here heard of this "rule"? @SugarFree @ExtraShot @Modelmaterial @NewLeaf

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
A booker friend of mine advises his models to stick to portions no larger than one of their hands i.e. their whole meal (whether veg, protein, fruit or junk) should fit comfortably in one hand, especially during shoot days or show days. Because according to him "your stomach is the size of your fist" and anything larger in volume will cause your tummy to bloat and protrude, especially if you have a very slim torso. Whether you're eating high cal (for busy days) or low cal (for off days), each meal should be that size. So I guess that's why so many models here use saucer-sized plates or little bowls since they can be held comfortably with one hand.

Any actual models here heard of this "rule"? @SugarFree @ExtraShot @Modelmaterial @NewLeaf

This rule isn't just exclusive to models. I've heard this before several times (I can't remember where from) but it's effective because essentially you're eating lower cals (provided they're not eating handfuls continuously throughout the whole day). I can't say anything about whether the rule is applied to models or not - or whether they follow this. But, yeah the stomach isn't that big at all but it really depends and also it doesn't necessarily mean if the person is big the bigger the stomach.

TOTALLY unnecessary, empty, and wasted calories. I don't understand why anyone would ever drink real coke when you have diet coke and coke zero (which tastes exactly like regular coke) around. It makes absolutely no sense.

Hmm... diet coke makes me sick :)
Apparently my body is unable to process artificial sweeteners or something else it contains.

I end up drinking water of course but once in a blue moon (probably a few times in a year on vacation or something?) I drink a small (0.2l or half a glass when my bf buys it), bottled regular Coke as a treat.

This is what I do. It's very effective. Even if you eat super low calorie, like salad, if it's a large amount, it will fill up your stomach and it an essentially stretch it out bigger and bigger :nervous:

If you are hungry, stop eating when you stop feeling the main hunger.

I wouldn't call it fresh exactly. Look how pale everything is! And the "5 a day thing". Really? Like that's enough produce to satisfy the body's nutritional need. People eat this and think they are done with healthy for the day :nopity:

I don't think it's trying to say that you get all 5 a day from that serving. Rather, that it counts toward your 5 a day (as in, it's one out of the five).