Model Eat!

0d162c8cc53411e290a322000a9f1438_7.jpg

No wonder Vlada's been gaining.

@Lee doesn't mean she ate it. I used to take tonsss of pics of my bf's high cal food. I've stopped now coz IDGAF but Vlada could be doing the same. Or at least I'm hoping she didn't eat whatever she posted :nopity:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't call it fresh exactly. Look how pale everything is! And the "5 a day thing". Really? Like that's enough produce to satisfy the body's nutritional need. People eat this and think they are done with healthy for the day :nopity:

i don't know about you, but i'd rather be buying that little pack of veggies than the wilted/barely any vegetables inside the salad products that get sold in the salad section of a lot of grocery stores
mlswwsalads.jpg

3275596517_39c959d9dc.jpg

coles-salad-bar.jpg

also, i'm pretty sure you'd have to be a few leaves short of a salad to actually think that the 'get your 5 a day label' on the pack actually means that there are 5 serves of veg inside, they just put it on the package to say that eating what is inside will help you reach your daily 5 a day not that it contains your 5 a day :rolleyes:

i don't know about you, but i'd rather be buying that little pack of veggies than the wilted/barely any vegetables inside the salad products that get sold in the salad section of a lot of grocery stores
mlswwsalads.jpg

3275596517_39c959d9dc.jpg

coles-salad-bar.jpg

also, i'm pretty sure you'd have to be a few leaves short of a salad to actually think that the 'get your 5 a day label' on the pack actually means that there are 5 serves of veg inside, they just put it on the package to say that eating what is inside will help you reach your daily 5 a day not that it contains your 5 a day :rolleyes:

I agree on the 5 a day, obviously. I'm talking about the nutritionally challenged people who have no idea about what healthy eating is.
Also, I never buy the packs of salad/veggies/fruits, but I but them on the market in bulk, so neither of these options is acceptable for me anyway. I love my produce too much to eat anything that looks like any of the options above.

Reactions: 1 user
I agree on the 5 a day, obviously. I'm talking about the nutritionally challenged people who have no idea about what healthy eating is.
Also, I never buy the packs of salad/veggies/fruits, but I but them on the market in bulk, so neither of these options is acceptable for me anyway. I love my produce too much to eat anything that looks like any of the options above.

yeah definitely, i know people that count the number of leaves of lettuce they eat as a serve :wtf:
same, i try and eat at home so i can make it myself, but when i'm out buying lunch trying to find something hallfway decent to eat...
tumblr_inline_mgd4keDlCy1r2dvya.gif

anyways time for pics
food-model-fashion-week.jpg

Model-eat-life.jpg

U149P5029T2D505333F24DT20120911151733.jpg

tumblr_lacjpihrWM1qep95so1_400_large.jpg

MODEL-FOOD-HERO.gif

:lol:

Did anybody hear about that sacked vogue aus editor that published a book saying models eat tissues or something like that?
What a ridiculous act of spite...

Reactions: 1 user
uh oh - someone caught Candice chugging down regular Coke :nopity:

article-0-1A07BA82000005DC-157_634x551.jpg

honestly what a waste. 140-200 calories of sugary, chemical crap. If you're going to get the calories, Candice, at least have something nourishing or have it as a meal.... :nopity: I honestly don't know a single skinny (who isn't hypermetabolic or something) who actually drinks REAL sodas

honestly what a waste. 140-200 calories of sugary, chemical crap. If you're going to get the calories, Candice, at least have something nourishing or have it as a meal.... :nopity: I honestly don't know a single skinny (who isn't hypermetabolic or something) who actually drinks REAL sodas

TOTALLY unnecessary, empty, and wasted calories. I don't understand why anyone would ever drink real coke when you have diet coke and coke zero (which tastes exactly like regular coke) around. It makes absolutely no sense.