Model Eat!

IMG_9767-500x676.jpg

she was a total Bitch until returning from the bathroom, suddenly very chatty. Telling me how coke does wonders for her, how she can party all night blah blah blah. Then she got really depressing and told me how she hates doing high fashion and wishes she was commercial.

anyway, the point of this is to say she does not eat food ever, did not eat that night, did a bunch of drugs, and passed out locked in the club bathroom with me and 4 other models dealing with her.

I actually feel really bad for her.. so young and obviously misguided.. she won't last long if this keeps happening. She is lucky you were with her, so easily someone could of done something awful. :(

The other night i went to a "model dinner" (these happen every night in NY and LA, you go out with a promoter and they take you to the nicest restaurants and clubs, ( like last night i danced with Miranda Kerr) for free)

Most of the models will pick at the plates and plates of food that comes out. One model in particular though, who actually has a thread on here (16 btw), was just drinking wine with a napkin on her plate. She was a total Bitch until returning from the bathroom, suddenly very chatty. Telling me how coke does wonders for her, how she can party all night blah blah blah. Then she got really depressing and told me how she hates doing high fashion and wishes she was commercial.

anyway, the point of this is to say she does not eat food ever, did not eat that night, did a bunch of drugs, and passed out locked in the club bathroom with me and 4 other models dealing with her.

16?? omg so young. People take coke thinking "yay party drug! no sleep no food and I feel awesome". But give it a couple of years and it will Fuck with your mind.

The other night i went to a "model dinner" (these happen every night in NY and LA, you go out with a promoter and they take you to the nicest restaurants and clubs, ( like last night i danced with Miranda Kerr) for free)

Most of the models will pick at the plates and plates of food that comes out. One model in particular though, who actually has a thread on here (16 btw), was just drinking wine with a napkin on her plate. She was a total Bitch until returning from the bathroom, suddenly very chatty. Telling me how coke does wonders for her, how she can party all night blah blah blah. Then she got really depressing and told me how she hates doing high fashion and wishes she was commercial.

Sorry if that's a dumb question but do you models go there in order to present yourself, job-wise, or is it just for fun? or ist that all the same in model-business?
Sorry, I'm just curious :oops:

However, that is really sad with the girl.

Don't know how to put the picture in the post itself, so had to put it in an attachment.

Love this picture so much, it reminds me of the strenght and selfcontrol (most) models have. And off course their love for apples ;)

Attachments

• apple.jpg
    apple.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 173