Kendall Jenner

Reality star is 'in the running' to become a VS model

"VS is preparing for its big annual lingerie show, and a source told the publication that the young reality star is being seriously considered.
'They saw all the buzz she got from walking in New York Fashion Week,' the insider explained.
'They’d love to lock in a contract with her.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...er-Victoria-s-Secret-Angel.html#ixzz3F57emE2n
:superpuke:

If she wants to be taken seriously, she should drop the weight. She's a commercially pretty girl, but a model? No. Her face and body have no definition whatsoever.

Actually, Kendall would be very suitable for VS if she toned up her body. She needs to put down the gelato, and start hitting the gym.

Source: DM october 2014
HH0BXhK.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks she has a cute face? If only she would lose the weight though. In all of those above pics it really shows that she has a large midsection. Poor girl.
No, she does have a pretty face, albeit a bit boring. All the comments about her face not being model-worthy are moot because 90% of models have meh faces

No, she does have a pretty face, albeit a bit boring. All the comments about her face not being model-worthy are moot because 90% of models have meh faces
I don't know, for me a normal-life pretty face and a pretty face for modelling are two different things. Many models might not have typically beautiful faces, but they have faces that are interesting, they have angles, cheekbones, they are defined. Kendall's face is just overall soft and undefined. That might change if she loses, but for now that's what I think.

I don't know, for me a normal-life pretty face and a pretty face for modelling are two different things. Many models might not have typically beautiful faces, but they have faces that are interesting, they have angles, cheekbones, they are defined. Kendall's face is just overall soft and undefined. That might change if she loses, but for now that's what I think.
I agree. She looks more like a pretty "girl-next-door" than a model. At least she has the height, unlike some celebrity/"models".

Yeah, but they have bangin bodies. I feel like models get away with having a meh face only if their bodies are uber skinny. The heavier models who actually make it all have stunning faces. Half Kardashian has none.

I agree. She looks more like a pretty "girl-next-door" than a model. At least she has the height, unlike some celebrity/"models".
I agree it's def more pretty face than model face. But, there are also a ton of models with pretty faces rather a model face.

I find it extremely hilarious that Kendall's thread is put in the celebrities forum, and not in the models forum. Sometimes I feel that she makes a lot of clothing look very trashy, and cheap, like in the picture down below. If a model like Vlada, or Kasia Struss wrote that outfit, it would look elegant, and classy, but on Kendall, it just looks raunchy. That's just my opinion though.
MTI0OTEyMTE2MDI4MTU2NTQ3.jpg

Also, wtf at this picture of her....
kendall-jenner-paris-fashion-week-sonia-rykiel.jpg

And that's the reason why the runway models are the size they are. Most of runway clothes just can't look as good when you push someone of "normal" size into them. Sure, this dress is terrible in itself, but it would probably suck less on someone of Anja's or Vlada's proportions.

I completely agree. She also looks really short here -- how tall is she? I think it probably is that she has bad/non-model proportions.

I completely agree. She also looks really short here -- how tall is she? I think it probably is that she has bad/non-model proportions.
Proportions are important, but there are plenty of models who are naturally very pear-shaped, or apple-shaped, carry their weight in arms, etc. If you're thin enough, doesn't matter that much. It's not even proportions, it's laziness on her part. Sadly, she's also quite tall if I remember correctly.

I think it is mostly the fault of the dress. The hemline extends too far past the knees. The dress would not make her look as short if the hem was at her knees (it would still be ugly af tho :p).

I find it extremely hilarious that Kendall's thread is put in the celebrities forum, and not in the models forum. Sometimes I feel that she makes a lot of clothing look very trashy, and cheap, like in the picture down below. If a model like Vlada, or Kasia Struss wrote that outfit, it would look elegant, and classy, but on Kendall, it just looks raunchy. That's just my opinion though.

That's the reason why she is over here in the celebrity section. If she wouldn't be a celebrity, she would've never become a model. If I want to see plain girls like her I just watch Germany's Next Topmodel or something. (Just my opinion.)

PLUS if they take her as a VS model, I'll never buy a VS product ever again. Yes, she would fit into the whole PINK section and everything, but I wouldn't want to buy anything that I identify with the Kardashians (= lingery that gets promoted by a family that got famous bcs the slut daughter slept with a famous guy. Ew).
(And again, just my opinion.)