Kendall Jenner

Half-Kardashian suggests half-tacky. Not a good quality for models. Or anyone really.

I agree.
If modelling makes her happy then she should focus on being the best model she can be and that involves her measurements and professional attitude.
The problem is that she will NEVER have the measurements needed. She IS too fat for runway, but apparently her "want" of being a model overshadows that fact that she doesn't belong there based on looks/measurements alone.

View attachment 4560 No no no no
This is so wrong, she isnt a model and she never will be.

Her arm looks HUGE and her back looks doughy. They should have put her in a dress where the fabric didn't cut into her flesh.

If she had a models body and was in her current position, maybe people would be nicer about it. I just think it's frustrating that she isn't thin enough for what she is doing, and is too immature (or dumb) to realise that with her current body her name is obviously her only attractive feature.
The whole thing annoys me to no end. If she wants it be a high fashion model she should work for it. Planting stories like the one above ^ that talk about how healthy she is/how 'little' she eats aren't going to make people think she's thin and healthy and should model.

Sometimes I think that entire family is deluded, they seem to believe that if they sell self tailored/fake stories to the media it magically makes those stories come true.

"Kendall’s beverage of choice is Kusmi Detox tea, a lemongrass-green tea which we happen to know and love, and which probably gets bonus points in Kardashianland for starting with a K. Kendall apparently loves it so much that she drinks “like, 12 cups a day.”

“When she’s not enjoying a cup of…tea, [Kendall] is snacking on apples. For Kendall, keeping up her energy is a must...when crispy Granny Smiths and calorie-free tea don’t provide an adequate boost, she relies on “fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.”

Kendall is still “trying to get back into” running... the model concluded with her modeling secret numero uno:Sleep. “I feel like I at least need about seven hours, eight hours of sleep to function,” she said."
https://www.yahoo.com/style/this-is-kendall-jenners-fashion-week-diet-98390292376.html

Sounds like she could benefit from a jizz diet instead! :ijizzed:

View attachment 4560 No no no no
This is so wrong, she isnt a model and she never will be.
Seriously why is she getting jobs. Her face is so boring and she has the same expression all the time, except in this picture, which isn't any better :lol: I guess it sucks for her because she'll have a hard time being taken seriously because of her name, but I still wouldn't like her even if she was a normal girl who got scouted. At least she could lose weight to make up for her plain face, but I guess she prefers eating ice cream.

Balmain PFW afterparty

1411702894532_Image_galleryImage_PARIS_FRANCE_SEPTEMBER_25.JPG

:tribe:

Ditching the model diet! Lithe Kendall Jenner takes a break from Milan Fashion Week to indulge in a sweet gelato treat

Source: DailyMail (20 Sept 2014)
3rLtbz0.jpg

haJUUXj.jpg

Sonia Rykiel
KaqmXpDl.jpg
AiBhA9Sl.jpg

Givenchy
h0LlI7zl.jpg

Emilio Pucci

Dolce & Gabbana

Chanel
B0XC4Zwl.jpg

street style
IEbdpm7l.jpg
rslih1Bl.jpg

3WRRMFSl.jpg
l8AcSQbl.jpg

party for Tabitha Simmons (I like her outfit)
UZ2ek5Wl.jpg
pccCcIbl.jpg

w/ Gigi Hadid(?)
cKZqd9Tl.jpg

She looks good in the Emilio Pucci show. Love that make up. Must try.

I am sure she will get a nose job. I think it's ok because it's natural but Im sure she will be pressured to get that bridge slimmed down. Most of her family have done the same.

Kendall is a beautiful girl, but she looks so pedestrian, just like a typical pretty girl you'd see walking around in the mall. There's really nothing that special about her other than her height and her name.

Am I the only one who thinks she has a cute face? If only she would lose the weight though. In all of those above pics it really shows that she has a large midsection. Poor girl.

I was dead set against her being a model before but those recent photos don't repulse me as much as I thought they would- if anything, I gotta hand it to her in terms of tenacity. If I had the label Kardashian slapped on me and was regarded as the spoiled, fat bimbo cashin' in on Kanye, I would have been waayyy too self-conscious to even consider showing my face in the fashion industry, so she's kinda maybe sorta growing on me. :nervous: At least she has balls. And isn't Suki Waterhouse. In terms of skinniness??? I hope she drops at least 20 ASAP.

Her jaw structure and cheekbones would be much more defined if she were to lose weight. At least her thighs don't have a muffin top with the boots (like Palvin during that one VS show)!

Am I the only one who thinks she has a cute face? If only she would lose the weight though. In all of those above pics it really shows that she has a large midsection. Poor girl.
Her face would be so much more appealing and "modelesque" if she lost weight. I love the brown hair/dark eyes/dark features look. Chubby, I think she's an adorable high schooler.

Reality star is 'in the running' to become a VS model

"VS is preparing for its big annual lingerie show, and a source told the publication that the young reality star is being seriously considered.
'They saw all the buzz she got from walking in New York Fashion Week,' the insider explained.
'They’d love to lock in a contract with her.'"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...er-Victoria-s-Secret-Angel.html#ixzz3F57emE2n