Kendall Jenner

14bq7fm.png

Because models should *need* dramatic contouring

Reactions: 1 user
I actually find her kinda ugly and disgusting. She looks like a gayer and greasier version of Micheal Jackson to me.

Kylie looks so fucking ridiculous with her huge lips...SHE LOOKS LIKE A CARTOON

89QJE0sw.jpg

SllzGaaE.jpg

The last photo of her on the right is probably the best I've seen her. Even her best is boring though.

This looks like part of "Hello!" magazine. Not editorial or even comercial enough. It just looks like a photoshoot someone made at their rich parent's house (these girls didn't even made it to the cover).

Those garage magazine pics made me lose my appetite :superpuke:

I kind of like them! At least they are interesting. I don't see 1/2 Kardashian as edgy, or artsy, or high fashion at all, so I am a bit surprised to see her in such a weirdo editorial.

I kind of like them! At least they are interesting. I don't see 1/2 Kardashian as edgy, or artsy, or high fashion at all, so I am a bit surprised to see her in such a weirdo editorial.
The Ass out pic was awful!!! The other ones were acceptable

The Ass out pic was awful!!!
Disgusting :disgusted:... I said some days ago that I was going to try to stay away from takedowns while and right after my morning coffee... I'm stupid :facepalm:.
Something I can't understand is why is Karl Lagerfeld working with this... nasty specimen.

Disgusting :disgusted:... I said some days ago that I was going to try to stay away from takedowns while and right after my morning coffee... I'm stupid :facepalm:.
Something I can't understand is why is Karl Lagerfeld working with this... nasty specimen.

Haha sorry that was a fuck-up by me. The model in the ass shot is actually Malgosia Bela, not Kendall :oops:

I don't mind this shoot (except for the arse shot!). The only shoot where she actually looks interesting. Though that's nearly entirely due to the photographer and the styling, not the model. Still, nice to see her not looking plain and boring for once.

Also, I want to add: I kinda prefer Kylie!! Not as a model... But I think kylie's face and overall look are more interesting. Kendall just always looks plain. Kylie is more distinctive.