Kendall Jenner

iFlvq4Z.jpg

:luv:

Where can I download her body.

No but to be fair, she doesn't have as much cellulite as what the magazine says. She doesn't really have much cellulite at all

Yeah, she's still very young, and she's always been tall so she's not got growth stretch marks, but no cellulite doesn't mean skinny, and sometimes skinny people have stretch marks (although usually 'vertically' from growth).

Honestly: She was born and grew up surrounded by fame-whores and idiots, how old was she when she first appered in the show? I mean it wasn't her full decision to get famous for doing nothing. Then she starts growing up, and finds something that she really enjoys doing, her "passion". It is not about the money or the fame, she already has both. Her dream is to be a model. But unlike so many teens who have that same dream but soon realize they are not meant to do that, she doesn't get a reality check, because designers are actually hiring her. I don't like her but I can't hate on her.

Can't really sympathize with the hypothetical model in this situation. Undeserving people get handed opportunities all the time, but since when is life fair? It's definitely not fair that I can sit here and choose not to eat while hundreds of millions of people are starving--life is a lottery. I understand getting upset or whatever, but like seriously what did they expect.

Can't really sympathize with the hypothetical model in this situation. Undeserving people get handed opportunities all the time, but since when is life fair? It's definitely not fair that I can sit here and choose not to eat while hundreds of millions of people are starving--life is a lottery. I understand getting upset or whatever, but like seriously what did they expect.
Agreed. People get jobs all the time based on who they know or who they are related to - why should people expect modelling to be any different?

I was about to post this, you beat me to it :) I liked the article but unfortunately for Kendall, she can't do anything about her background. I agree with @Tinyportia - this also applies in other fields too. People come from different circumstantial backgrounds it's unfair for one girl to be bullied just because she came from a privileged background compared to another girl that worked her way to the top and came from poverty or whatever her circumstance is. She just has to prove that she does deserve this and show the other models why she's there and it's not just handed to her on a silver plate. I would say the starting point would be to lose weight.

I was about to post this, you beat me to it :) I liked the article but unfortunately for Kendall, she can't do anything about her background. I agree with @Tinyportia - this also applies in other fields too. People come from different circumstantial backgrounds it's unfair for one girl to be bullied just because she came from a privileged background compared to another girl that worked her way to the top and came from poverty or whatever her circumstance is. She just has to prove that she does deserve this and show the other models why she's there and it's not just handed to her on a silver plate. I would say the starting point would be to lose weight.

Yep. I agree. Privileged background or not, she just needs to do her job and meet objectives (lose weight for starters). End of.
And well, if she isn't. She won't be around for long. In the world of business and limelight I find; it eventually becomes 'Survival of the Fittest'.
The herd ultimately thins out on the top and the weak get picked off.

I don't love Kendall but I actually completely disagree with this article, particularly the notion that 'poor' models with large debts deserve jobs more.
Maybe instead they should have focused on credentials (not saying Kendall has them, just pointing out that according to this article being poor and in debt = worthy, rather than having a skill).
Think of all those uni students (and probably most of us here) who have built up heaps of debt at university.

I agree.
No one should apologise or justify their blessings of any form whether they be intellectual, aesthetic or financial.
If modelling makes her happy then she should focus on being the best model she can be and that involves her measurements and professional attitude.
Like everyone who has been blessed in whatever manner, the path to 'proving' themselves is permanent. I don't think she will ever 'prove' herself to everyone. Another individual/generation of celebrity offspring may takeover her media focus but I believe she will very likely always suffer from that stigma in some regard.

"Kendall’s beverage of choice is Kusmi Detox tea, a lemongrass-green tea which we happen to know and love, and which probably gets bonus points in Kardashianland for starting with a K. Kendall apparently loves it so much that she drinks “like, 12 cups a day.”

“When she’s not enjoying a cup of…tea, [Kendall] is snacking on apples. For Kendall, keeping up her energy is a must...when crispy Granny Smiths and calorie-free tea don’t provide an adequate boost, she relies on “fruits, vegetables, and lean proteins.”

Kendall is still “trying to get back into” running... the model concluded with her modeling secret numero uno:Sleep. “I feel like I at least need about seven hours, eight hours of sleep to function,” she said."
https://www.yahoo.com/style/this-is-kendall-jenners-fashion-week-diet-98390292376.html