Kendall Jenner

lty4878k.jpg

Backstage with Tommy Hilfiger. The model knows that Kendall's fame as a model is undeserved and just due to her success as a TV-star, not because she is stunning or anything.

I can go out over here in my hometown and I'd find so many girls that are all like 10 times better than her. She is soooo plain. That hamsterface

She needs to lose a lot more to be considered a model. The way she looks now, she looks like one of those girls at a car wash stuffed into a bikini.

Her face is so overwhelmingly average for a girl booking so much shit. Everyone's a starfucker though. Talent and stunning features don't seem to matter as much as they used to, all you need is a famous family and BAM! You'll get a career that other people deserve more.

silly girl thinks that her name has hindered her?? only reason a casting directer would let an ass that big on the runway is because of her name. God she's dumb. At least Kim and the others know their place.

silly girl thinks that her name has hindered her?? only reason a casting directer would let an ass that big on the runway is because of her name. God she's dumb. At least Kim and the others know their place.
Yeah, and what is the reasoning behind changing your name once you have ALREADY been propelled forward thanks to it?! It's like saying "I'm not going to eat those cookies because I'll gain" after you've already eaten them:facepalm:

i read on radaronline.com today that "cruel" models allegedly "bullied" her and "some even put out their cigarettes in her drink":nopity: :blahblah::blahblah::blahblah:.....

i say, good girls!!!!!!! :highfive:

Her face is so overwhelmingly average for a girl booking so much shit. Everyone's a starfucker though. Talent and stunning features don't seem to matter as much as they used to, all you need is a famous family and BAM! You'll get a career that other people deserve more.

so true.

as long as these average looking rich celebrities are giving a platform on runways,
they won't go away.

That's my first post in this thread,
I just wondered why it's always up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ellow-models-thought-didnt-deserve-there.html

While Kendall Jenner is taking the fashion world by the storm, she has her fair share of haters. The 18-year-old's meteoric rise as a professional runway model has sparked the ire and resentment of some of her colleagues, according to a new report. At New York Fashion Week, Kendall was allegedly bullied by her fellow models, who even went so far as to put cigarettes out in her drink.

A source at NYFW told In Touch Weekly: 'The other models worked so hard to get a spot on the runway and didn't think it was fair that she was there.' And in true Mean Girls fashion, some of the models began taking their resentment out on the young reality star.
'They started acting b****y,' the insider said, 'Some even put out their cigarettes in Kendall's drink!'

Meanwhile, the model recently revealed she must "work harder" if she wants to be taken seriously by the fashion world.
She said: "I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously. "People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me."

Kendall also explained that her reality television roots had made it difficult for her during castings. She added: "People didn't take me seriously as a model…I went on castings and some people weren't feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognise me. I was like, 'Thank you. Please don't recognise me.'"​

:nopity:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ellow-models-thought-didnt-deserve-there.html

While Kendall Jenner is taking the fashion world by the storm, she has her fair share of haters. The 18-year-old's meteoric rise as a professional runway model has sparked the ire and resentment of some of her colleagues, according to a new report. At New York Fashion Week, Kendall was allegedly bullied by her fellow models, who even went so far as to put cigarettes out in her drink.

A source at NYFW told In Touch Weekly: 'The other models worked so hard to get a spot on the runway and didn't think it was fair that she was there.' And in true Mean Girls fashion, some of the models began taking their resentment out on the young reality star.
'They started acting b****y,' the insider said, 'Some even put out their cigarettes in Kendall's drink!'

Meanwhile, the model recently revealed she must "work harder" if she wants to be taken seriously by the fashion world.
She said: "I want to be high fashion. I want to be taken seriously. "People think that this [success] just came to me. But it didn't. What I have has almost worked against me."

Kendall also explained that her reality television roots had made it difficult for her during castings. She added: "People didn't take me seriously as a model…I went on castings and some people weren't feeling me because of my name. But it was great when people didn't recognise me. I was like, 'Thank you. Please don't recognise me.'"​

Totally agree - she needs to get over herself. She isn't even that pretty, and she WAS handed her success.:eyeroll:

kyAdbSL.png

Maybe it's the cellulite?:eek:

She's not very smart, is she? She'd never get one show if it wasn't for her name.
I don't get why she's so desperate to model; she has neither the skinny genes, nor the willpower, not the looks of a model, so why bother. For money? She has more than enough. Fame? Has that too. I just don't see why. If she wants to do something ambitious and be recognized "for herself", then maybe she should go back to school and find a real job- I'm pretty sure that her name won't be "an obstacle" if she decided to become a lawyer, or a doctor. But then, that would be work.

She's not very smart, is she? She'd never get one show if it wasn't for her name.
I don't get why she's so desperate to model; she has neither the skinny genes, nor the willpower, not the looks of a model, so why bother. For money? She has more than enough. Fame? Has that too. I just don't see why. If she wants to do something ambitious and be recognized "for herself", then maybe she should go back to school and find a real job- I'm pretty sure that her name won't be "an obstacle" if she decided to become a lawyer, or a doctor. But then, that would be work.

Being a professional model is much more fancy, ya know. So why bother to become a doctor or anything like that.

And she is so painfully average looking with her chubby face.. If it wasn't for her name, everyone would laugh at her and send her away to go do something else. But I guess since she is used to get so much attention bcs of the TV show for having an embarrassing family, she mistakes it with ,,having potential''.

Just saying.
Oh and I love the models for showing her where she belongs to (- not to them).

If she didn't have her family name, she wouldn't be a model. I find it frustrating that tabloids will run the stories about her being 'bullied' and about her being called 'too fat' while she is 'trying' to ditch the celebrity/reality tv star image. If she was so serious about dropping her name she wouldn't sell those stories or tell people, I am sure her mum would be able to media block the sob stories if she really wanted.
I guess it's way more humble to pretend you've worked for your career, way more dignified to bitch about being treated badly.
Nothing she does reflects her desire to drop her name and be taken seriously, and that is why people are mean to her.

If she wanted to be taken seriously and to make her way into modelling on the back of her own hard work and assets, she would have lost that 10kg from the start without a fuss, and quietly gone about her business of going to all the casting calls, doing what the agents tell her in terms of achieving the right look and taking the right jobs, and sure as hell stepped back out of the limelight in her family's famewhore tv show. If she had put her all into modelling as she pretends she wants to then we wouldn't be seeing these headlines, or that cellulite on her arse for that matter. People both within and without the fashion industry would have developed genuine respect for her then for really making her own way, and let's face it she still wouldn't exactly have been doing it tough as Mummy would have supported her along the way, but instead these token efforts like removing her last name have just made her a laughing stock. What a moron.