Kendall Jenner

Please don't move this thread to the takedowns, so she can read it...I'm sure she googles herself!

I can imagine she has the google search of her own name bookmarked.
So self obsessed.

Haha.. it's fun to google yourself every now and again to see what's being said.. but I digress, her level of fame is obviously attributed to her family, not her talent, no disagreements there!

I can imagine she has the google search of her own name bookmarked.
So self obsessed.
Kim has admitted on her show she has google alerts on her phone and studies what number she is placed on the top search list. I would be surprised if the other sisters have not been told to do the same if they had not already subscribed unprovoked.

Haha.. it's fun to google yourself every now and again to see what's being said.
Haha I do it because I DO NOT want to see any results.

She walked for DVF
http://www.eonline.com/news/576697/...-walks-in-diane-von-furstenberg-s-runway-show
rs_634x1024-140907160318-634.Kendall-Jenner-jmd-070914.jpg

Cute dress. Is she actually taking this seriously and losing? I certainly hope so, but she is a Kardashian and my expectations are exceedingly low. Either way, she definitely looks better than during the summer.

Of course she is.. it's fashion week. She may gain in a month or so.

I personally find her face beautiful especailly her eyes and even a little different because she doesn't have the regular features in the industry. I do find them very cheesy but I have to admit the little ones are not. I actually like Kendall and Kylie and I think they're adorable as well as Kourtney's kids. I think they have all taken after Kris Jenner's eyes which are undoubtedly gorgeous.

she has not lost..

jale2JC.jpg
I never said she lost. I was responding to another post which said she is looking better than she was in the summer time. I still think she is pretty even though she is not a good model.

"Cute dress. Is she actually taking this seriously and losing? "

---------------------

:busted:;)

Wow, really spent your time looking into this post right? Imbecile. Have fun spending your whole evening on the computer. xoxo

Wow, really spent your time looking into this post right? Imbecile. Have fun spending your whole evening on the computer. xoxo

vodl6EQ.gif

Shut up. I was scrolling through the thread just like everybody else and only had to scroll up to find your post above, you dolt.

Oh really, are you not also on a computer on SG right now. You do not make any sense at all. Also, stop being moronic and fawning over fatties like you. This is not average gossip.

----->>>"I personally find her face beautiful especailly her eyes and even a little different because she doesn't have the regular features in the industry. I actually like Kendall and Kylie...."
HHVF3vb.gif

Incase you continue to act like an idiot, your post was at the top of the thread so I did not take my time trying to find your post. Why I keep replying to ppl like you, IDK - I guess I find you too amusing.