• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Yolandi Visser

Kathy

Rookie
Yolandi Visser is one of the lead vocalists from the South African rap-rave group Die Antwoord (In case you don't have a clue who she is.)

I am quite obsessed with her body, I want to be just as toned yet thin as she is.
What do you guys think about her body? Thinspo or no?

Also I'll throw along one of their most recend music videos in here so you can see her in movement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM

P.S. So sorry incase there was a thread on her already, I couldn't find one anyways.

Tami

Rookie
I love her!! I actually ran into them at a coffee shop in Portland when they were on tour a few months ago. And by mt I mean sat and creepily starred because I didn't want to bother them. She is so little in person! She's that prefect mix of cute and really fucking weird :luv:

Rhianna

Rising Star
I like Yolandi's body a lot, but think her look is so tacky. But yeah, she has a nice stomach and legs.

Kathy

Rookie
I love her!! I actually ran into them at a coffee shop in Portland when they were on tour a few months ago. And by mt I mean sat and creepily starred because I didn't want to bother them. She is so little in person! She's that prefect mix of cute and really fucking weird :luv:
awh really? Lucky....I've never met a celeb in real life.

EliseMacabre

Rookie
She has the cutest body ever. Also she's very well proportioned for being short, so nothing on her looks stumpy. Here's a couple pictures of her posing on gym equipment. :p

She's quite pretty more natural too:

C

caserene

oh I am HUGE die a fan and I love yolandi's body as well. She's so "fit"--the perfect combo of strong and skinny

littlebirdwings

Rising Star
LOVE YOLANDI. I have a total girl crush on her. I saw her in person about a year ago and she is really really tiny and petite. She's also incredibly tight and toned, like not a single bit of jiggle anywhere. :luv:

SugarKane

Rookie
I love Yo-landi too so much. She's perfect thinspo for other petite girls I think, especially since she's had a baby and still looks so good!
I love her and so does my boyfriend, so here's a gif I made of her
GIFSoup

Kathy

Rookie
I love Yo-landi too so much. She's perfect thinspo for other petite girls I think, especially since she's had a baby and still looks so good!
I love her and so does my boyfriend, so here's a gif I made of her
GIFSoup
love that gif :luv: ahh she is perfect

Sasja

Rising Star
I love her! She is so tiny, great thinspo for shorter girls like me. Normaly not a fan of this kind of style but she actually does it well and I can buy it - unlike some girls that are meant to be 'quirky' like Zooey Dechanel. :rolleyes:

S

Scarlet

I love her body. She makes a great thinspo, especially for shorter girls.
She´s so fragile and petite, yet so strong and full of confidence. Wow.

This band confuses me quite a lot, to be honest. Sucessful trolls they are!

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
I love her! I remember when I first saw one of their videos, I was horrified, but I love them now!!!!

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
I also love her voice...

:luv:

Last edited by a moderator:

Leah.May

Rookie
i agree completely, i'm so jealous... i think she is also quite proud of her body, she often shows it off (videos, concerts,...)

Anri

Rookie
I am in love with Yo-landi! My username is actually her real first name. She's so little and petite and so inspirational to me since I'm just under 5'3".

doors-of-perception

Rising Star
I love them! My and my friend have a massive girl crush on her! I would be satisfied if I had her body. - Not like that!

lux

Rookie
ahh she's sooo cool and i kind of really want a body like hers!