Yolandi Visser

K

Kathy

Yolandi Visser is one of the lead vocalists from the South African rap-rave group Die Antwoord (In case you don't have a clue who she is.)

style-icon-yolandi-visser-die--large-msg-134063966841.jpg

yolandi_visser_fhm_magazine_south_africa_august_2012a_Meni2wq.sized.jpg

tumblr_m8vnz3yQ7k1r3xk1ko1_500.jpg

Yo-landi_Vi$$er.jpg

yolandi_visser_rear_view_uP4luZ1.sized.jpg

I am quite obsessed with her body, I want to be just as toned yet thin as she is.
What do you guys think about her body? Thinspo or no?

Also I'll throw along one of their most recend music videos in here so you can see her in movement.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcXNPI-IPPM

P.S. So sorry incase there was a thread on her already, I couldn't find one anyways.

I love her!! I actually ran into them at a coffee shop in Portland when they were on tour a few months ago. And by mt I mean sat and creepily starred because I didn't want to bother them. She is so little in person! She's that prefect mix of cute and really fucking weird :luv:

I like Yolandi's body a lot, but think her look is so tacky. But yeah, she has a nice stomach and legs.

I love her!! I actually ran into them at a coffee shop in Portland when they were on tour a few months ago. And by mt I mean sat and creepily starred because I didn't want to bother them. She is so little in person! She's that prefect mix of cute and really fucking weird :luv:

awh really? Lucky....I've never met a celeb in real life.

She has the cutest body ever. Also she's very well proportioned for being short, so nothing on her looks stumpy. Here's a couple pictures of her posing on gym equipment. :p

tumblr_m8ddk7oFPm1r37iddo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m8pp52bP5l1r3jpd0o1_500.jpg

She's quite pretty more natural too:

tumblr_m8jefkJ2uZ1r2qx9co1_500.jpg

oh I am HUGE die a fan and I love yolandi's body as well. She's so "fit"--the perfect combo of strong and skinny

LOVE YOLANDI. I have a total girl crush on her. I saw her in person about a year ago and she is really really tiny and petite. She's also incredibly tight and toned, like not a single bit of jiggle anywhere. :luv:

I love Yo-landi too so much. She's perfect thinspo for other petite girls I think, especially since she's had a baby and still looks so good!
I love her and so does my boyfriend, so here's a gif I made of her
GIFSoup

I love Yo-landi too so much. She's perfect thinspo for other petite girls I think, especially since she's had a baby and still looks so good!
I love her and so does my boyfriend, so here's a gif I made of her
GIFSoup
love that gif :luv: ahh she is perfect

I love her! She is so tiny, great thinspo for shorter girls like me. Normaly not a fan of this kind of style but she actually does it well and I can buy it - unlike some girls that are meant to be 'quirky' like Zooey Dechanel. :rolleyes:

I love her body. She makes a great thinspo, especially for shorter girls.
She´s so fragile and petite, yet so strong and full of confidence. Wow.

This band confuses me quite a lot, to be honest. Sucessful trolls they are!

I love her! I remember when I first saw one of their videos, I was horrified, but I love them now!!!!

i agree completely, i'm so jealous... i think she is also quite proud of her body, she often shows it off (videos, concerts,...)

I am in love with Yo-landi! My username is actually her real first name. She's so little and petite and so inspirational to me since I'm just under 5'3".
oszp6h.jpg

oa3wia.jpg

nf9r4.jpg

30j70c2.jpg
ndow1.jpg

v6nj7n.jpg
ncni8g.jpg