Wylona Hayashi (NSFW)

'She' doesnt look right to me. In some photos the face looks quite masculine, plus the body shape is really obvious. Thin hips, wide shoulders, not much of a waist.

Plus, usually women have to work quite a bit to be that skinny, even asian women, but an asian man doesnt.

I think she had surgery and is very good with makeup and lighting. No different to any of the Thai lady boys that are all so beautiful and thin, and their make up is perfect all the time.

Okay, no. If you're saying Wylona's a transwoman, that's not true. She's well known in my city. She did go through several androgynous phases but she's a born woman.

She's not as skinny in real life as she shops herself skinny. And she shops her face as well, albeit not that well. She's not a he.

Plus, usually women have to work quite a bit to be that skinny, even asian women, but an asian man doesnt.

That's quite a generalization there. Conscious skinny people work hard to be skinny; it has nothing to do with being 'Asian', or male or female. It seriously pisses me off when I get comments saying 'oh you're skinny because you're Asian'. No, jackass, I'm thinner than you because I work harder.

Also you can't tell how hard someone works to be thin from pictures...

Reactions: 1 user
That's quite a generalization there. Conscious skinny people work hard to be skinny; it has nothing to do with being 'Asian', or male or female. It seriously pisses me off when I get comments saying 'oh you're skinny because you're Asian'. No, jackass, I'm thinner than you because I work harder.

Also you can't tell how hard someone works to be thin from pictures...

I understand it takes a lot of work for a lot of people to be very skinny, but there are also some people that dont work as much, or dont even work at all and are incredibly thin. That comes down to genetics and environment and of course there are always some outliers. It is not outrageous to say that Asians are generally shorter and thinner in build than westerners, and I think it would probably be acknowledged as fact.

In my own experience, when people make excuses as to why another person is thin (ie- because you are Asian) it is usually to deflect their own flaws (ie-inability to lose weight due to low self control).

I understand it takes a lot of work for a lot of people to be very skinny, but there are also some people that dont work as much, or dont even work at all and are incredibly thin. That comes down to genetics and environment and of course there are always some outliers. It is not outrageous to say that Asians are generally shorter and thinner in build than westerners, and I think it would probably be acknowledged as fact.

Shorter - yes, smaller bone structure - yes, lighter bones - yes, but not thinner. Actually the incidence of obesity in China is rising now that fast food restaurants are everywhere. Correlation is not causation - it's not uncommon to be 'made fun of' for being 'normal weight' (by North American standards) so at least in my experience, most people don't let their weight get out of control. This doesn't mean they don't actively work to maintain an average lower weight than their American counterparts.

At my normal weight, I would be considered 'small', 'thin', whatever by people in North America. If I went back to China, no doubt my relatives would call me fat (not out of rudeness, but they call it like they see it, and I could bear to lose a few).

Take a look at Kpop stars before and after and you'll know what I mean. Being average in a land of fat doesn't make you thin.

Shorter - yes, smaller bone structure - yes, lighter bones - yes, but not thinner. Actually the incidence of obesity in China is rising now that fast food restaurants are everywhere. Correlation is not causation - it's not uncommon to be 'made fun of' for being 'normal weight' (by North American standards) so at least in my experience, most people don't let their weight get out of control. This doesn't mean they don't actively work to maintain an average lower weight than their American counterparts.

At my normal weight, I would be considered 'small', 'thin', whatever by people in North America. If I went back to China, no doubt my relatives would call me fat (not out of rudeness, but they call it like they see it, and I could bear to lose a few).

Take a look at Kpop stars before and after and you'll know what I mean. Being average in a land of fat doesn't make you thin.

Preach!:highfive:

Ahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaa~

1374248_10151805155857054_1508068272_n.jpg

Her reply when her fans asked her why she's under probation and can't leave the country.

Wylona without the insane Photoshop is basically a very plain Chinese girl with a shitload of makeup.

999785_10151871849987054_853640319_n.jpg

1461844_10151871850217054_78848467_n.jpg

Ah, photoshop. Another Dakota Rose. How boring! Well that explains at least why it took me a while to work out who the Tumblr owner was supposed to be, as not only was it was very hard to recognise her face when with her similarly styled friend but also her face was inconsistent.

Muh. Next. :rolleyes:

This thread made me super curious as to what this chick is doing now so I did some internet stalking...
11891210_10154135126108502_3635024205011611619_n.jpg

That is her fiancé and yes those are tattoos and yes that is his face.