Wylona Hayashi (NSFW)

Rofl.
tumblr_inline_mhkpe8F0Oi1rsw1yf.gif

Hahaha this amused me far too much! Brilliant!! :lol:

I think she's gorgeous but..
And that's it, I'm not sure what it is that puts me off her but there's something

girl sure has a lot of time on her hands...who has that time to take that many photos of yourself? :rolleyes: got to be very self-aware, to the point of annoying, in my opinion hahah

I only wish she could take more photos without her circle lens, she's really pretty to me!
tumblr_mkuuuyW0SD1rqa91go1_400.jpg

girl sure has a lot of time on her hands...who has that time to take that many photos of yourself? :rolleyes: got to be very self-aware, to the point of annoying, in my opinion hahah

I was thinking the same thought! :highfive:

I would take the circle lenses over the cigarettes any day though :twisted:

Just found out she lives in my city, although I've never seen her around. Guess I need to get out more.

Really pretty but like, come on, the amount of liquidation she uses in photoshop :lol:
2qjhgk1.jpg

That must be nice, hanging out in your bra and panties, rolling around in sheets, smoking cigarettes, updating your Instagram and Tumblr, and taking photos of yourself all day.

According to local gossip, she uses a shit ton of photoshop, but she's legit skinny. But photoshop to make her eyes more Gollum-y, her tits bigger and her butt perkier. Used to be an annoying scene kid about 5 years ago who later reinvented herself. Claims to be half-French and half-Japanese, but no one really knows if it's true.

In case y'all are interested, here's some old pics of her.

avatars-000008910164-y8efny-t200x200.jpg

29064146733200448512690.jpg

DSCF8096.JPG

DSCF4001.JPG

391025_134376193341010_1880153983_n_large.jpg

I'm in love, as irrational as it sounds. She is attractive, photoshop or not!

More updates on this girl:

I'm currently following her on FB and she's so. damn. annoying. Basically think Felice Fawn without the cutting and ED. Her posts don't make sense and she writes like a 16-year-old kid.

She recently set up a "Donations" page ostensibly for her mother here. I have no idea what she's high on when she's writing it. Does she need the money for her mother's surgery, for herself or for her dog?!

For someone who's that poor and needs to care for her dying mother and grandmother, she sure spends a lot of time rolling around naked and smoking and taking pictures of herself.

More updates on this girl:

I'm currently following her on FB and she's so. damn. annoying. Basically think Felice Fawn without the cutting and ED. Her posts don't make sense and she writes like a 16-year-old kid.

She recently set up a "Donations" page ostensibly for her mother here. I have no idea what she's high on when she's writing it. Does she need the money for her mother's surgery, for herself or for her dog?!

For someone who's that poor and needs to care for her dying mother and grandmother, she sure spends a lot of time rolling around naked and smoking and taking pictures of herself.

What a great read. She seems dumb.

"Allergic to the heat"
"Too many people here = no air to breathe and no nature to visit"
"I need $$$ for my mother b/c I don't make shit up I am very straight forward and I need money for my education because you can't get a job here because there is no air to breathe"
"I am home mostly to take of my sick mother... and take naked pics of myself"
"Also my dog has a tumor and ahhhhhhh aliensssss!!!!!!!"

Seriously...

What a great read. She seems dumb.

"Allergic to the heat"
"Too many people here = no air to breathe and no nature to visit"
"I need $$$ for my mother b/c I don't make shit up I am very straight forward and I need money for my education because you can't get a job here because there is no air to breathe"
"I am home mostly to take of my sick mother... and take naked pics of myself"
"Also my dog has a tumor and ahhhhhhh aliensssss!!!!!!!"

Seriously...

:lol::lol::lol: