Wylona Hayashi (NSFW)

"and I am not allowed to leave the country as I am on probation." Why not help someone
who seems to be criminal? :confused:
"Everything over here is so expensive, and I am not able to afford anything.It's just very
stressful here. Even food, and food is very important. I have no car, I can't afford school,"
at least she can afford the important things in life: Circlelenses in different colours and tons
of cigarettes.

First I couldn't decide wether like her or dislike her because of her looks, but now I seem to
dislike her because of her attitude. :run:

Reactions: 1 user
"and I am not allowed to leave the country as I am on probation." Why not help someone
who seems to be criminal? :confused:
"Everything over here is so expensive, and I am not able to afford anything.It's just very
stressful here. Even food, and food is very important. I have no car, I can't afford school,"
at least she can afford the important things in life: Circlelenses in different colours and tons
of cigarettes.

First I couldn't decide wether like her or dislike her because of her looks, but now I seem to
dislike her because of her attitude. :run:

I roll my eyes so hard whenever I see her FB updates but I keep her on my news feed because she entertains me.

her updates are silly, but i'd really like to know how she does her eye make-up

1014349_371642652947695_510579148_n.jpg

her face kind of creeps me out, but her hair and body are beautiful.

She can't afford clothes, y'all. This is why she is naked or nearly naked in most of her photos. I have solved the mystery!!

Reactions: 1 user
And now she says her mother has died, set up a charity fund because she says she can't afford anything, and wants at least 20K. Fishy, fishy...

And now she says her mother has died, set up a charity fund because she says she can't afford anything, and wants at least 20K. Fishy, fishy...

Maybe I'm too naive, but I seriously can't imagine anyone lying about death in family. Talking about it in order to get attention and support is something more likely. I just hope nobody will piss her off about it.

Ignoring her personality, I think she's gorgeous. Her eyebrows are inspiring (and I'm sure they're just heavily filled in so it makes me want to go try them on myself) :)

Maybe I'm too naive, but I seriously can't imagine anyone lying about death in family. Talking about it in order to get attention and support is something more likely. I just hope nobody will piss her off about it.

While her mother was supposedly "dying" she was busy updating her FB profile pics, doing "photoshoots" and going shopping and smoking with friends. She also had some updates which she deleted about buying new makeup. She's also deleted the pics of her mother and all updates about her, and gave a new paypal address for "donations".

She posted an update saying "Who wants to go to my mom's funeral? PM me." but then deleted it.

Some guy who apparently knew her IRL basically called her out on FB. Naturally the whole update was deleted as well.

LNl7B3N.png

She also closed the fundraiser page and asked people to donate to a PayPal account. Ostensibly now it's to pay for her mother's funeral.

*I smell a Felice*

While her mother was supposedly "dying" she was busy updating her FB profile pics, doing "photoshoots" and going shopping and smoking with friends. She also had some updates which she deleted about buying new makeup. She's also deleted the pics of her mother and all updates about her, and gave a new paypal address for "donations".

She posted an update saying "Who wants to go to my mom's funeral? PM me." but then deleted it.

Some guy who apparently knew her IRL basically called her out on FB. Naturally the whole update was deleted as well.

LNl7B3N.png

She also closed the fundraiser page and asked people to donate to a PayPal account. Ostensibly now it's to pay for her mother's funeral.

*I smell a Felice*

This is so creepy I feel the urge to puke. Does this girl not
have any moral feelings? :superpuke:

LNl7B3N.png

*I smell a Felice*

Dude, this is just disturbing. WTF... ?

Her mom really did pass away though. I'm sorry that she has to lose her mom at such a young age, but her constant requests for donations annoy me.

I'm from the same country. I know the many ways one can get money if one is living in poverty. Although my country's government is shitty, it does provide excellent handouts for the financially needy. And she's at least 20 and she definitely can find a part-time job. Schools here provide bursaries and financial aid to those who need it. Especially since she is legally an orphan, it's much easier for her to request aid and educational subsidies. Although we have no minimum wage, there are lots of jobs that a young, pretty girl can do that can provide a decent living, without having to compromise your body/chastity whatever. I supported myself throughout university by waitressing, working at clothing shops, teaching foreign children English and Math, 'modeling' at events like car shows, track races, company dinners and club nights (those pay a lot, like $200 - $400 for a few hours), working as a photography subject for beginner photogs ($100 for 2 hr sessions, I usually squeeze at least 5 sessions every weekend - boring, tiring work and you meet some creepers, but if you protect yourself and keep your real identity secret you'll be relatively safe especially if you're a friend of the organizer). I still managed to graduate and was able to afford nice things and designer shit without asking anyone else for money.

And no offense, but funerals don't cost $20,000 here unless you have that amount to spend. I handled the arrangements for my grandfather's funeral and I know that you can hold a decent funeral for $9000. You only pay $20,000 and above if you want a hugeass fancy funeral with a high quality artisan coffin, lots of floral arrangements, an orchestra, limousine hearse etc. And we have a tradition of giving "white gold" - mourners will give some money to the deceased family as a token of condolence and to offset the cost of the funeral. It is highly suspect that she's asking for donations for the funeral - plus the tradition states that you only donate when you attend, and the deceased family CANNOT ask for the money because it's up to the mourners to give them.

All in all, I'm pretty much disgusted by her. I've also heard 2nd hand rumors about how she's actually not as skinny as she appears in her photos - she's almost as shopped as Felice.

LOL oh dear, there's all sorts of ridiculous photoshop going on there.xD No no no, didn't even get to a body shot before I was like "nope"

:spazrun:

Attachments

• 998342_379172952194665_1260079197_n.jpg
    998342_379172952194665_1260079197_n.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 175
I had never heard of her before but in the short space of this thread what I have discovered has appalled me . My initial reaction to her was that she was trying too hard- especially from the photo with the lenses in her eyes...I agree she looked like gollum there (though that was much better than the last pic!). Anyway, the way she has acted, shamelessly gauding people into donations, using her mother as an excuse but not treating her death with respect, and demeaning herself at the same time, is pretty sickening.