Willa Holland

Apple

Rising Star
Ever since her guest appearences on Gossip Girl, I have been a huge fan of Willa Holland. She hasn't been in many movies or television shows but I find her very alluring and charming. Right now she is on the new show Arrow. Like I mentioned in the Cara D. thread, she sort of reminds me of her, especially her face. She does some modeling, but I wouldn't consider it to be anything close to high fashion, and while she is very thin, she is not a super skinny. If she lost 5-10 pounds I would worship her! She is 5'7''.

I don't even know..

Gogo

Rookie
She is so pretty. I don't watch Gossip Girl but I remember her from the O.C. I like her jawline and huge eyes ( or is that just make-up?)

Moon

Rookie
I remember her from Gossip Girl (BTW, I LOVE THAT SHOW!). She's super cute and she has a really nice body already.

Annabelle

Rookie
Yess, i adored her on Gossip Girl and the O.C., i think there is something to her face that makes her unique looking :luv:. Her body isn't bad either :p

Is her new show worth watching? What is it about?

elleblass

Rising Star
Some of her most recent photos she looks really skinny in, I think I read somewhere that she did modelling? I'm not sure though. I absolutely love her face

E

etoile

she caught my eye in arrow right of the bat!
also its a great show. reminds me of batman begins(nolans)
any one else catching a lot of similarities between the two?

Apple

Rising Star
Yess, i adored her on Gossip Girl and the O.C., i think there is something to her face that makes her unique looking :luv:. Her body isn't bad either :p

Is her new show worth watching? What is it about?
Yes! It is called Arrow and she plays a younger sister of the main character, sort of a heiress spoiled princess but she has a lot of depth. Check out the pilot on Hulu ;)

Annabelle

Rookie
Yes! It is called Arrow and she plays a younger sister of the main character, sort of a heiress spoiled princess but she has a lot of depth. Check out the pilot on Hulu ;)
Wow, that sounds like her role resembles hers on O.C. a little? :hmm:
I'll make sure to check it out soon, thanks! :kiss:

Apple

Rising Star
Some of her most recent photos she looks really skinny in, I think I read somewhere that she did modelling? I'm not sure though. I absolutely love her face
She does some more indie type modeling, not high fashion campaigns or runways ;)

Wow, that sounds like her role resembles hers on O.C. a little? :hmm:
I'll make sure to check it out soon, thanks! :kiss:
I am not sure I never saw the OC, but its possible.

D

drab

I love Willa! Apparently she was a model when she was really young.

Anri

Rookie
SHE IS GORGEOUS! NEW GIRL CRUSH! Time for me to go become obsessed with her.

Thanks @Apple !!!

Last edited by a moderator: