Willa Holland

Apple

Rising Star
Jan 16, 2012
USA
Ever since her guest appearences on Gossip Girl, I have been a huge fan of Willa Holland. She hasn't been in many movies or television shows but I find her very alluring and charming. Right now she is on the new show Arrow. Like I mentioned in the Cara D. thread, she sort of reminds me of her, especially her face. She does some modeling, but I wouldn't consider it to be anything close to high fashion, and while she is very thin, she is not a super skinny. If she lost 5-10 pounds I would worship her! She is 5'7''.

tumblr_lf83kpiCKB1qc2sl9o1_400.jpg

willa-holland-oxfam-party-07.jpg

Willa_Holland---21.jpg

MV5BNjQwOTYxNTYwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjg3MTQ0Mg@@._V1._SX640_SY425_.jpg

tumblr_ltp0uku1Ob1qgsifeo1_500_thumb.png

I don't even know..
tumblr_maits2W1AG1qgseyko1_500.jpg

She is so pretty. I don't watch Gossip Girl but I remember her from the O.C. I like her jawline and huge eyes ( or is that just make-up?)

I remember her from Gossip Girl (BTW, I LOVE THAT SHOW!). She's super cute and she has a really nice body already.

Yess, i adored her on Gossip Girl and the O.C., i think there is something to her face that makes her unique looking :luv:. Her body isn't bad either :p

Is her new show worth watching? What is it about?

Some of her most recent photos she looks really skinny in, I think I read somewhere that she did modelling? I'm not sure though. I absolutely love her face

she caught my eye in arrow right of the bat!
also its a great show. reminds me of batman begins(nolans)
any one else catching a lot of similarities between the two?

Yess, i adored her on Gossip Girl and the O.C., i think there is something to her face that makes her unique looking :luv:. Her body isn't bad either :p

Is her new show worth watching? What is it about?

Yes! It is called Arrow and she plays a younger sister of the main character, sort of a heiress spoiled princess but she has a lot of depth. Check out the pilot on Hulu ;)

Yes! It is called Arrow and she plays a younger sister of the main character, sort of a heiress spoiled princess but she has a lot of depth. Check out the pilot on Hulu ;)

Wow, that sounds like her role resembles hers on O.C. a little? :hmm:
I'll make sure to check it out soon, thanks! :kiss:

Some of her most recent photos she looks really skinny in, I think I read somewhere that she did modelling? I'm not sure though. I absolutely love her face

She does some more indie type modeling, not high fashion campaigns or runways ;)

Wow, that sounds like her role resembles hers on O.C. a little? :hmm:
I'll make sure to check it out soon, thanks! :kiss:

I am not sure I never saw the OC, but its possible.

Willa-Holland-willa-holland-13327268-500-333.jpg

tumblr_lz2w55er3q1r6br4no1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz2tnxfgtd1r17uoxo1_500.jpg

8b6gbpo21pkl6bbk.jpg

spaceout.gif

tumblr_lzer8aYCNA1qehvaeo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lz48frpJla1qz9whwo1_500.jpg

I love Willa! Apparently she was a model when she was really young.

SHE IS GORGEOUS! NEW GIRL CRUSH! Time for me to go become obsessed with her.

Thanks @Apple !!!

Last edited by a moderator: