hehe.gif

Magda
tumblr_mgrch2UmDM1qeu9vuo1_500.jpg

Skinny Gems
tumblr_mk4fjkUEu21r1s0g4o1_400.gif

Skinny Kasia
107.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I love how the title of this thread is "Who is your favorite model?" and like 2 people have a favorite model.

Natasha Poly though.

natashabeauty4.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
I love how the title of this thread is "Who is your favorite model?" and like 2 people have a favorite model.

Natasha Poly though.

:lol: Couldn't choose.
Even with that I feel deprived that I left Frida out :p

I actually can't pick just one...
Frida, Vlada, Abbey, Liza, Sasha .... ahh to many

I tend to be more attracted to faces than bodies. Typically I don't the faces of the girls who's bodies I adore and don't notice the bodies of those whose faces I love.
0n1nIIz.png

Two favorites of my favorites Nastya Kusakina and Antonina Vaslychenko, also known as the reason I can't decide if I want my hair as light as possible or darker.

Reactions: 3 users
I tend to be more attracted to faces than bodies.

To an extent I do this too and I don't really focus on midsection as much but a lovely face with a heavier legs can kill it for me.

I tend to be more attracted to faces than bodies. Typically I don't the faces of the girls who's bodies I adore and don't notice the bodies of those whose faces I love.
0n1nIIz.png

Two favorites of my favorites Nastya Kusakina and Antonina Vaslychenko, also known as the reason I can't decide if I want my hair as light as possible or darker.

I was JUST looking at Antonina's instagram and thinking that if I could look like anyone, it would be her. She's so, so beautiful in my favorite kind of way. Fantastic bone structure, light eyes, gorgeous eyebrows, and dark, thick hair :luvluv:

To an extent I do this too and I don't really focus on midsection as much but a lovely face with a heavier legs can kill it for me.

I agree with this so much. If your waist is a bit wide (as long as you have a flat stomach) it really doesn't look as bad as if you have tree trunks for legs. Tiny waists are pretty, but I would rather have skinny legs. Thick legs just look sloppy.

Reactions: 1 users
I agree with this so much. If your waist is a bit wide (as long as you have a flat stomach) it really doesn't look as bad as if you have tree trunks for legs. Tiny waists are pretty, but I would rather have skinny legs. Thick legs just look sloppy.

It's just such a let down :( Ginta is prime example of this for me. Her face is so fucking stunning but her legs..... I feel like thicker legs can ruin someone's whole aura

Agreed. I think I just see bodies as usually being improvable and faces as more of a natural gift. Whether or not they will take the time and effort to improve their body though.....

Currently is:
Anna Selezneva
Sasha Luss

Old-school:
Gemma
Natalia Vodianova (my first model crush)

Very Old School:
Kate Moss
22dc8021ca188afba5a46997178ba67a.jpg
8346fd60e32189ac52dc50fbac061fd5.jpg
image.jpg

So hard to answer this, but if I had to pic a few it would probably be Sasha Luss, Ondria, Vlada and Anna Selezneva. Snej used to be in there but I can no longer admire her the way I used to.. :whistling: