Who is your favorite model?

Kate Upton, duh!
kate-upton-fat-1629313246.jpg

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Somebody please get her a bath robe..... :facepalm:

Marine Deleeuw is amazing. But so is Sasha P., she's almost a classic now. :luv:

Aside from Karlie, I also love Paulina Porizkova. Gorgeous woman with a cutting personality. My favorite of the 80's supermodels.

THIS is what a Sports Illustrated model should look like ;)

vMKbFIS.jpg

7TyK745.jpg

fyvzCIs.jpg

yIA4PJG.jpg

Di23eQd.jpg

sCeo4gZ.jpg

5KiCeJw.jpg

fblkoS6.jpg

WLXF2r6.jpg

I've liked Abbey Lee for a long time now, probably still my favorite, her ehem, 'post drug' face still gives me the shivers, photos like these:
la-modella-mafia-Abbey-Lee-Kershaw-Tim-Kershaw-x-Vogue-China-July-2012-photographed-by-Daniel-Jackson-9.jpg

Abbey-Lee-Kershaw-by-Terry-Richardson-DesignSceneNet-05.jpg

And then I know she wasn't around for too long and no longer models (and gained weight sob :cry:) but Julia Saner really struck me as well, which is rare. I can appreciate lots of models as purely thinspo but its not too often I find a face to be particularly striking:
img-thing

tumblr_lxrlg5pFXw1qh6npeo1_500.jpg

Mine is a combination of three, pretty predictable who they are because I spam these threads ;)

Queen Gemma because she looks like a porcelain doll, baby Gemma was an amazing thinspo and she's iconic.

tumblr_m4ppj6qTK71qcic9mo1_1280.jpg

Gemma-Ward-Karl_Lagerfeld-2008-backstage.jpg

VogueItaDec05AnAttitude_02.jpg

Frida Gustavsson because she's got the looks of an ethereal angel, the longest legs ever and plays WoW.

tumblr_m8ee0lUer71rw1nfbo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lnx88pPLKF1qzio2oo1_1280.jpg

6798_791f.jpeg

Natalia Vodianova because she's the Supernova.

5696942538_0def1e7667_b.jpg

1271331615517_blockA2.jpg

010_80004726.jpg

Haha I really can't decide in only one.

Honorable mention to the Eastern European clique (who also happen to be the best damn thinspos to ever walk the planet)

tumblr_mkv7kcavGT1s6ma2bo1_500.gif

tumblr_m8ayaa8l_BC1rd11tco1_400.gif

This is such a hard decision! I have a few. Vlada and Gemma, to be predictable. Miranda Kerr to be pedestrian.

I love vintage models, like Dovima and Carmen Dell'Orefice.
images

000000264425-carmen_dell%27orefice-fullsize.jpg

Iman is a goddess. And she's married to Bowie, lucky woman!
iman-1.jpg

And I don't know why, but I love Daphne Groeneveld. That Dior commercial was so endearing. Now I find her darling, even though her body needs work.
tumblr_m5dzbigk4E1qh7tq9o1_500.gif

My top three for a while have been Anna S. (who Xsmall already paid homage to so I won't post more of her) as well as Magda F (she has a very similar face and build to me and we're both Polish so I think that's where it started) and Frida G (I can't get over how exquisitely beautiful her facial features are).

So here's to Magda:

Magdalena_Frackowiak-Stephen_Huljak-01-musesandmannequines2.jpeg

Magdalena-Frackowiak-Feet-356286.jpg

magdalena-frackowiak-in-vogue-paris-june-july-2009-260509-8.jpg

COVERED-April14-magdalena-frackowiak-for-vogue-beauty-italia-april-2011-.jpg

magdalena-frackowiak-pani-september-2012-12.jpg

maglove6.jpg

07-magdalena-frackowiak-purple-magazine-ss09.jpg

Magdalena+Frackowiak+2009+Paris+Fashion+Week+TYsg0bABi6_x.jpg

large.jpg

magdalena_frackowiak_blogspot.jpg

Karlie Kloss <3 Though, ironically, she's not my favorite thinspo. (which would probably be Olga or Magda) Despite that, I have so many pictures of her saved on my computer that I have a whole folder dedicated just to her. lol I'm obsessed.

FktZw3J.gif

Reactions: 1 user
So many great models to choose from!!!

My favorite has to be Inna P. I also love Anna S. (see @Xsmall's post for pics), Abbey Lee, Snejana, Olga, Vlada - amazing thinspo!!

Inna P.
InnaPilipenko285.jpg

Abbey Lee
104062074.jpg

Snejana
skinny_model_at_fendi_1.jpg

Olga
olga3.jpg
(Got this one from skinnygossip.com :)

Vlada
rochas0521li.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to choose, but mine is Tanya Dziahileva
marchesa-fall-2012-19-tanya-dziahileva.jpg

tumblr_mbjn8ycfs61qbioy2o1_1280.jpg

It seems to me that she isn't appreciated so much here on the forum compared to other models. I really can't see why, I found her face so otherwordly and at the same time cute because of her sticking out ears.
I also like Abbey and Frida and find them more interesting as "model characters" for some reasons but Tanya's face is breathtaking and rare to me.

tanya_deutsch-5_208-copy.jpg

Tanya%20Dziahileva%20(23).jpg

Tanya-Dziahileva-2.jpg

url

@Amorematico I agree that Tanya has one of the most special faces out there - she looks like an elf or like she's straight out of outer space. That said, I think part of the reason she's not on her as much is because she's a bit bigger for a model and she hasn't done much of note for the past two seasons.

This is her for FW in 2011:

tdziahileva_11octbs_gault3.jpg

2012 editorial for Black:

83001-800w.jpg

At Cannes this year:

Cannes_2013_Great_Gatsby_Premiere_6_n_B_2_K_19x.jpg

image.jpg

Opening_Ceremony_Great_Gatsby_Premiere_66th_9_V22.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: