What are you wearing today?

Me today!

ootd_zps2cca0f48.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Looking lovely darling! :) I love the black blazer! I was just going to write you to ask how you were since we haven't talked in a couple days, so, hope all is well :kiss:

:luv: Thank you @Xsmall I'm doing good, and thanks again for everything. It meant a lot :kiss: xx

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure yours looks amazing with your stats :luv:

@Stick.figure SECONDED with a lot of :wtf: you must look crazy good. Would skinny showcase be an option anytime soon :luv: ??! jk. Not. hehe

Coral you look fantastic, and you seem so beautiful !

@Stick.figure SECONDED with a lot of :wtf: you must look crazy good. Would skinny showcase be an option anytime soon :luv: ??! jk. Not. hehe

Coral you look fantastic, and you seem so beautiful !

I promised @Helen that I would do a skinny showcase once I get to 105, which is kinda my "almost there" goal :D
Thanks doll, that really made my day! :kiss: :luv:

I promised @Helen that I would do a skinny showcase once I get to 105, which is kinda my "almost there" goal :D
Thanks doll, that really made my day! :kiss: :luv:

Easy : just fast until Sunday. Thanx. And Sunday, I want your thread ON MY DESK BY 8PM ! :smash: :popcorn:

no of course i'm only kidding.

And what about a "the last few labs before crazy awesomeness" skinnyshowcase thread ?:p haha sorry, I'll stop now !!!

Easy : just fast until Sunday. Thanx. And Sunday, I want your thread ON MY DESK BY 8PM ! :smash: :popcorn:

no of course i'm only kidding.

And what about a "the last few labs before crazy awesomeness" skinnyshowcase thread ?:p haha sorry, I'll stop now !!!

You are such a doll. Thanks! :) :luv:

I promise I will make one once I'm there. I'm nearly there :)
:luv:

@Stick.figure: yep! I don't forget you! Me and @Nanoushkaïa are going to harass you until you do it :twisted:

Ugh @Coral, you look fabulous, as always ;) I hate you but love you at the same time :lol: (more love than hate, no worries, I'm just teasing :kiss:)

Today's outfit I like to call semi-slutty print overload :luv:

482463_10200837184034056_1287318260_n.jpg

I do NOT have the thighs for skirt wearing, but it's a work in progress...:(

Also went dress shopping today for this event I'm going to tomorrow. It was a cross between two dresses and I ended up going with the white one in the end:

945820_10200837184834076_1019543185_n.jpg

163545_10200837185954104_478132246_n.jpg

Bad pictures, but you get the idea :superpuke:

@Jasmine
:kiss:
You’re rocking both of those dresses like nobody’s business :highfive: