What are you wearing today?

okay. i'll post a picture, even though i'm nowhere skinny, even though i'm untoned, even though @Coral and the other girls are beyond beautiful. i had 2 wine:oops: and probably remove it later...
me in my cut-off jeans and my beloved prada flats i steel from my best friend:oops:

Aww, don't remove it. You look great girl! :kiss: Be more confident in yourself, you have every reason to be:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user
okay. i'll post a picture, even though i'm nowhere skinny, even though i'm untoned, even though @Coral and the other girls are beyond beautiful. i had 2 wine:oops: and probably remove it later...
me in my cut-off jeans and my beloved prada flats i steel from my best friend:oops:

LOVE IT :bow:

I'm so happy more girls are posting!! (even if it takes a few glasses of wine lol)
We need to show off our skinny selves to people who appreciate it.. and what better place than this forum :)

a very special shoutout to @Xsmall,:grin: I share that kind of shirt with you (a little little bit)

c4oOXtq.png

616D5OK.png

light in the room is too bad,

yTi4fYL.png

@Xsmall, are your hunter boots original? They look kind of smaller/narrow.

Oh and you have a lovely figure. So does the other girls that have posted their outfit. Lovely figures and outfits. :luv:

@Xsmall, are your hunter boots original? They look kind of smaller/narrow.

Oh and you have a lovely figure. So does the other girls that have posted their outfit. Lovely figures and outfits. :luv:

They are the 'tours'.. Also called the tour packable since they can fold up and not make any dents. They are a tad thinner than the originals and less "clunky", I guess you could say. Before I bought them I did some research and decided to go with the lighter pair :)

They are the 'tours'.. Also called the tour packable since they can fold up and not make any dents. They are a tad thinner than the originals and less "clunky", I guess you could say. Before I bought them I did some research and decided to go with the lighter pair :)

Ahh ok. I thought they looked different. They look good on you. :)

@visna - You look great :luv:

I agree with all of those comments! You deserve the shower of love, your body is perfect! :luv: The boys in your area are super lucky ;):drool::lol:

Aw you are such a sweetheart :luv: that is such a nice compliment, thank you sweetie. Too bad I'm taken, but by the hottest guy ever so never competition ;)

Aw you are such a sweetheart :luv: that is such a nice compliment, thank you sweetie. Too bad I'm taken, but by the hottest guy ever so never competition ;)

Oh I know ;) He's lucky too. All the others will just have to drool :lol:

Gorgeous shoes and great legs - lovely :highfive:

Today: These jeans are too big in the bum but they make me feel skinnier lol
And a tiger shirt I got for under $5 at a kids store.

:highfive: Coral, your legs :luv:Skinny jeans were made for legs like that!

Reactions: 2 users

Why did I have to pick the picture with the chunkiest thighs.....:superpuke:

(yes, I spent a good 15 minutes camera-whoring before leaving for my exam, but I just HAD to have a picture for SG when I got home :lol:)

Today: These jeans are too big in the bum but they make me feel skinnier lol
And a tiger shirt I got for under $5 at a kids store.

Ugh @Coral you are so slim and cute I hate you :mad:

:lol: jk ILY!!! :luv:

(and of course I'm super jealous too :hmm:)

Another mildly slutty (mistmatched) pajama fest at home today

480336_10200802240840498_1338546414_n.jpg

(ugh I look haggard :superpuke:)
575603_10200802241680519_410194079_n.jpg

(I CAN STAY ANONYMOUS NOW :lol: fail)

I spent most of the day sleeping to recover from the all-nighter last night :nervous: Only changed my pajama shorts into jeans for 15 minutes while the fridge delivery guy came today :p

Gorgeous! :kiss: Way better than my legs, don't be ashamed!!!

Jasmine, I think you mentioned in the "Are You Pretty?" thread that you didn't think you were pretty... but can I just say that I think you're absolutely gorgeous? I wish I looked half as good schlepping around the house in my PJs!

Jasmine, I think you mentioned in the "Are You Pretty?" thread that you didn't think you were pretty... but can I just say that I think you're absolutely gorgeous? I wish I looked half as good schlepping around the house in my PJs!

I agree @Jasmine, you are stunning. You need to have more confidence in yourself, lady! Confidence is hott!! ;)