Vlada Roslyakova

Ah thank you but I'm actually looking for the blue set (^^higher up)
Lol I'm sorry :lol: I wasn't looking at all, just assumed it was the most recent post.
As for the blue set, you could try searching aloyoga! I've seen some good sets in similar colors on their site and lots of yogies seem to promote it. It's a bit pricey but perhaps it's worth giving it a shot if you're looking for something durable and comfortable.

Reactions: 1 user
Just saw this on Vlada's stories and I'm not sure what its purpose is since I've never seen anyone do this.
Can somebody shed some light?
Screenshot_20210403_050603.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: 2 users
I've never seen anyone do this.
Lucky you. :lol:

NFTs and Bitclout are the new annoying thing some people are asking me about because "um didn't your ex do the bit's coins cyber money thing doge?!?!?" as though I have any trading knowledge (I don’t, fyi, but at least I realize I don’t). And from what I can see every insta influencer who should stick to doing Alo Yoga sponsorships is jumping on the bandwagon while knowing very little... Bitclout can be profitable for some but is essentially a scam (as of now users can put money in but cannot sell it out; you just get bitclout, which you can't sell anywhere, priced by whatever the site says it's priced at and you cannot sell back to usd, btc, or any other crypto) which it seems to me the vast majority of retail investors will lose money in. It seems disappointing if Vlada's jumping on board and shilling it, just imo.

• Agree
Reactions: 7 users
Queen with common sense against shitmodelmgmt's latest martyrdom

Screenshot_20210521_091902.jpg

Screenshot_20210521_091916.jpg

Screenshot_20210521_091929.jpg

Screenshot_20210521_091824.jpg

Screenshot_20210521_091836.jpg

Edit: Oops, just saw this already having been posted to the Drama and Gossip thread, but here's to Vlada again :slutboobs:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Jizztastic
Reactions: 12 users

I am also thrilled with the comments of people agreeing with her. Very glad her followers have common sense and intellect and are not fat acceptance movement fans.

Again, you will notice it is the retired models that have ballooned up and gotten fat that throw shade at the industry. So much easier to play the blame game than to own up and say you fucked up.

Denial is the easier game to play of the two. The other route actually takes work. We need more retired models like her to forward and say it as it is.
B491F1AA-8575-4704-9E58-E39FB5698ED2.jpeg
FDB75CD8-8DD7-46A4-856A-8F41F9EB42F4.jpeg
CFA1512C-53C1-4EEB-B92F-3EF5D164A9DA.jpeg
D7B6C58B-D0BF-4B9D-931B-260AB5575C22.jpeg

Reactions: 7 users
I was looking at her recent Instagram Stories and she got REALLY mad about the covid warning IG inserts in some posts "without her consent". I don't get it, is she agaisnt vaccination or something like that? :nopity:

Screenshot_20210521-102224_Instagram.jpg

• Sad
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users
I was looking at her recent Instagram Stories and she got REALLY mad about the covid warning IG inserts in some posts "without her consent". I don't get it, is she agaisnt vaccination or something like that? :nopity:

View attachment 102181

I love Vlada and how consistent she is, but I was super close to unfollowing her because of her behavior towards COVID, she was constantly traveling and not wearing a mask around others. I wouldn't be surprised if she was against vaccines, given how poorly informed she's been on other subjects that I deem important.

• Agree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 10 users
given how poorly informed she's been on other subjects that I deem important
Care to give some more examples or is this the only one?

View attachment 102181
I think you might be reading too much into this? I'm going to check her stories now, but this doesn't seem that problematic to me?

Care to give some more examples or is this the only one?
Honestly I can’t think of any other examples (the Bitcoin thing I don’t even understand and I think she was joking).

I’m just really disappointed that someone I look up to would care so little about COVID. It just exposed her privilege to a point where I wasn’t interested anymore. It all just seemed really superficial to me; I get it, she’s a model and she’s beautiful, but her social media presence bothered me these past few months. I guess this subject is something that I take very personally, seeing that my country was hit so badly.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I love Vlada and how consistent she is, but I was super close to unfollowing her because of her behavior towards COVID, she was constantly traveling and not wearing a mask around others. I wouldn't be surprised if she was against vaccines, given how poorly informed she's been on other subjects that I deem important.

I'm going to sound like a shallow bitch, but Vlada's body at her career prime was basically fucking perfect. Yes it was good genes but it was also a lot of dedication, focus, hard work and discipline (even though she downplays that now, anyone who was around her during that time knows better). So, because I'm a superficial whore, I give her free rein to say whatever she wants and I'm not going to criticize her. But I will say that anyone who relies on Vlada for medical advice deserves what they get.

• Agree
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

I don't get the sense that she's against vaccines at all. I think she just finds the COVID restrictions frustrating and possibly thinks that the restrictions are a disproportionate response to the severity of the virus. Which is actually quite a common reaction from those who have had their jobs affected by the lockdowns/restrictions. She probably also has a lot of friends in the fashion industry who are frustrated by their government's COVID responses because it's resulted in them being unable to work, and they may have influenced her views. I know that when we had the COVID lockdowns here in Australia, every person I spoke to who had not been able to work during the lockdown (such as my PT, my hair dresser, owner of my local cafe etc) were very critical of our government's COVID response. They all felt the restrictions were too harsh and the lockdown was not necessary to take such drastic action for a virus that was "just like the flu" (their words not mine). None of these people are anti vax though. It's very easy to say that you support the COVID restrictions when your job/income hasn't been affected and you don't need to worry about being kicked out of your home because you can't pay the rent.

I also think Vlada has been frustrated by the different COVID restrictions around the world, eg. in one post I saw she was complaining about having to quarantine for like 2 weeks when she arrived in xx country, when she didn't have to quarantine for nearly as long when she arrived in another country. I think there was another post about how masks were not compulsory in country X, but were compulsory in country Y. Which I can understand, especially when the quarantine periods are different.

I definitely don't think she's anti vax. And if she was, at least she isn't doing a Doutzen Kroes and posting all her conspiracy theories all over her socials!

• Agree
Reactions: 9 users
I don't get the sense that she's against vaccines at all. I think she just finds the COVID restrictions frustrating and possibly thinks that the restrictions are a disproportionate response to the severity of the virus. Which is actually quite a common reaction from those who have had their jobs affected by the lockdowns/restrictions. She probably also has a lot of friends in the fashion industry who are frustrated by their government's COVID responses because it's resulted in them being unable to work, and they may have influenced her views. I know that when we had the COVID lockdowns here in Australia, every person I spoke to who had not been able to work during the lockdown (such as my PT, my hair dresser, owner of my local cafe etc) were very critical of our government's COVID response. They all felt the restrictions were too harsh and the lockdown was not necessary to take such drastic action for a virus that was "just like the flu" (their words not mine). None of these people are anti vax though. It's very easy to say that you support the COVID restrictions when your job/income hasn't been affected and you don't need to worry about being kicked out of your home because you can't pay the rent.

I also think Vlada has been frustrated by the different COVID restrictions around the world, eg. in one post I saw she was complaining about having to quarantine for like 2 weeks when she arrived in xx country, when she didn't have to quarantine for nearly as long when she arrived in another country. I think there was another post about how masks were not compulsory in country X, but were compulsory in country Y. Which I can understand, especially when the quarantine periods are different.

I definitely don't think she's anti vax. And if she was, at least she isn't doing a Doutzen Kroes and posting all her conspiracy theories all over her socials!
Yeah, no, we can’t assume she’s anti-vax at all from that post. It’s just her behaviour when it came to jumping on planes and complaining about restrictions that struck a nerve in me. I remember she went to Puerto Rico, back to NYC and then to Puerto Rico again, and she wasn’t traveling for work. Living in a third world country myself, constantly worrying while all these people mindlessly hopped from place to place just made me roll my eyes.

Like I said, can’t accuse her of being anti-vax and I’m sorry for the rants, I’ll stop commenting after this.

Reactions: 9 users
Yeah, no, we can’t assume she’s anti-vax at all from that post. It’s just her behaviour when it came to jumping on planes and complaining about restrictions that struck a nerve in me. I remember she went to Puerto Rico, back to NYC and then to Puerto Rico again, and she wasn’t traveling for work. Living in a third world country myself, constantly worrying while all these people mindlessly hopped from place to place just made me roll my eyes.

Like I said, can’t accuse her of being anti-vax and I’m sorry for the rants, I’ll stop commenting after this.

I agree with you. I hate to be the kind of person that is always complaining about others not respecting social isolation, but I live in Brazil and it's hard to see 3000 people dying EVERYDAY because our president does not care and hospitals just don't have any space. If Vlada doesn't respect the health safety parameters, I don't care about her career at all, I can still worship her body tho.

Yesterday to watch her rant because IG puts a warning (that doesn't interfer NOTHING in her job) in some posts was painful.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Re-reading Vlada's reply to ShitModelMgmt...god, I love her. Petitioning that we try and keep Vlada's thread on the first page of the Models sub-forum at all times :luvluv:

Here's a little throw back to 2005 Vlada. I don't know if these pics have been posted yet, but even if they have, I'm sure you won't mind!

For Numero Magazine, September 2005. What an icon!

post-774-Numero Magazine Bohemian Rapsody Sept 2005.jpg
post-774-1183115804.jpg
post-774-1183115764.jpg
post-774-1183115623.jpg
post-774-1183115551.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users