Vlada Roslyakova

qIXxiZp.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
I know this has been posted many times, but it is still one of my favourite beauty shots of Vlada.

dolce_e_gabb_bks_rs101813_catwalk_slideshow_large.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
6.jpg

Ah! Only a TRUE angel can make this corner of dtla look this clean.

By Jack Waterlot for Marie Claire Russia Aug 2015

Reactions: 4 users
She remains gorgeous. Absolutely amazing - an example for all of us! I love her tongue-in-the-cheek insta answers.

Reactions: 1 user
Hahah i misspoke, I more meant I can't believe that opinion exists
That's what I meant too. That the opinion Vlada is not too great was expressed before (sparingly), and everyone was just as surprised by it as you are now. I was not trying to correct you, it was meant as an addition to your idea. :highfive:

The only time I've ever seen Vlada and Ginta look even close to similar in size. It was nice for a few minutes, wasn't it Ginta?

Possibly a dumb question, sorry, but here I go: Why is there such anti-Ginta sentiment here? I was reading her thread the other day and wondered what the deal is, the tone from some seemed almost vitriolic against her and I feel like I've missed something along the way. Personality issue? I've seen worse blow-outs by other models who've let their bones slip away without incurring such disdain, and am curious now. Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
Possibly a dumb question, sorry, but here I go: Why is there such anti-Ginta sentiment here? I was reading her thread the other day and wondered what the deal is, the tone from some seemed almost vitriolic against her and I feel like I've missed something along the way. Personality issue? I've seen worse blow-outs by other models who've let their bones slip away without incurring such disdain, and am curious now. Thanks!
I think that question is probably better left unasked as the comments seem to mainly be from VIPs and the No One account which suggests to me it sometimes indicates real life issues between the commenters and Ginta, so questioning the reasons behind it may err on questioning VIP identities. I may be wrong about it, but a lot of the time the negativity towards Ginta seems personal.

Reactions: 9 users