Vlada Roslyakova

From Giambattista Valli's fashon show (fall/winter of 2005)
GiambattistaValliFall2005M9Xt-6Yc5nCx.jpg

:luv: :luv::luv:

Maybe 108lbs is right and as you said 2kg wouldn't be too obvious on a tall person - I guess my mind just wont allow me to accept that Vlada could ever be over 105lbs.

Right now, I am once again confused with the measurements of lbs /kg.
A 2 kilo (4,4 lbs) difference on a tall woman is hardly noticable.

Especially when you have no muscle like she had during her prime. She probably dropped a lot of weight during fashion weeks.

I assume she has a set point weight of 50 kilo skinny one now, especially her activity program has done a lot to her arms thats why she looks 'bigger' now.

Me neither, so I might be wrong ;) I'm simply guessing based on SG's article and some comparisons between when she started modeling and now:

From Giambattista Valli's fashon show (fall/winter of 2005)
GiambattistaValliFall2005M9Xt-6Yc5nCx.jpg

and Alberta Ferretti's backstage (fashion show from spring/summer of 2006)
photo_mid_def_1437598.jpg

I remember her saying she was naturally 47kgr in an interview from 2005-2006.

And now:
IMG_6106.jpg

The difference isn't much obvious and I think 2kgr gained on someone who's 178cm/ 5"10 whouldn't do a bigger difference, especially if it's muscle weight. Anyways, all of that is only some speculations.

I'm sure she's naturally skinny... but 47 im slightly unsure... what she is at current i think but i'm 90% sure she restricts for fashions weeks etc. I reall need to stalk her and find out what she eats and how much she works out :nervous::nervous: she doesnt really give too much away about her diet or workout regime... Vlada please!!!!

I heard she was in low 90's in her best times? Hard to believe it was 100 pounds! Just because she have a small frame of course.

I'm sure she's naturally skinny... but 47 im slightly unsure... what she is at current i think but i'm 90% sure she restricts for fashions weeks etc. I reall need to stalk her and find out what she eats and how much she works out :nervous::nervous: she doesnt really give too much away about her diet or workout regime... Vlada please!!!!

Right now, I am once again confused with the measurements of lbs /kg.
A 2 kilo (4,4 lbs) difference on a tall woman is hardly noticable.

Especially when you have no muscle like she had during her prime. She probably dropped a lot of weight during fashion weeks.

I assume she has a set point weight of 50 kilo skinny one now, especially her activity program has done a lot to her arms thats why she looks 'bigger' now.

I can tell you that a 2 kilo difference can be extremely noticable on someone that is tall - if I gain that much weight, everything from my arms to my face to my legs to my waist feels chunkier and it is very obvious.

I loved how she looked at her skinniest - now her arms do look bigger.

^ That's bad for you. But do OTHERS notice it too ? Because 2 kilo is like nothing on a tall person. Obviously, when I start to eat carbs and too much salt I save extra weight = water for 2-3 days. I feel uncomfortable, but I doubt that anyone else takes notice on it.

A 2 kilo gain is barely noticeable on me and i'm not even tall.
It depends on where you carry the weight, how you dress and what foods actually contributed to the weight gain.

I agree. It varies person to person whether the weight is noticeable.
I think it is noticeable on a Vlada but she still looks beautiful. To me this weight looks more 'natural' on her. I think it's because of the work outs she's doing, I dunno. I doubt she exercised at her lowest weight.

Reactions: 1 user
Girls, have you seen vlada's new photo on Instagram ? She has banging abs now ! First I was surprised ( used to see her as a delicate doll) but the more I watch the more I adore her " new " body !

Girls, have you seen vlada's new photo on Instagram ? She has banging abs now ! First I was surprised ( used to see her as a delicate doll) but the more I watch the more I adore her " new " body !

Now that's she getting older it's nice to see her body change into a direction that's still healthy but just a different
aesthetic from her younger runway days. She's still pretty small, is maintaining a good fit lifestyle now so that's nice to see that she didn't let herself go... Which I could never ever see her doing.
I'll always love baby Vlada's body the most though!