Vlada Roslyakova

tumblr_mnxhnkbsWO1qca450o1_250.gif
tumblr_mnxhnkbsWO1qca450o2_r1_250.gif

Sorry for spamming the thread with videos but this interview was soo cute! It's one of those "a day in the life of" videos!:luv:

And here's another walk video with super cheesy music:lol:

lol Vlada thinks that water fasting is just plain creepy.

On her Instagram, someone asked her if she eats and Vlada responds "you know me! I'm never doing those creepy things which usually people do. Only drinking water 3 times a day."

& I believe her when she says she eats, but what her definition of "eat" is what's important ;)

lol Vlada thinks that water fasting is just plain creepy.

On her Instagram, someone asked her if she eats and Vlada responds "you know me! I'm never doing those creepy things which usually people do. Only drinking water 3 times a day."

& I believe her when she says she eats, but what her definition of "eat" is what's important ;)

The punctuation here is KEY:sneaky:

When I read that on her instagram, I thought she was being super sarcastic to the fool who was posing the question. One of those "Calories!? But why, when I can just drink water and feed off the sunlight. You silly unevolved Instagrammer!" :lol:

When I read that on her instagram, I thought she was being super sarcastic to the fool who was posing the question. One of those "Calories!? But why, when I can just drink water and feed off the sunlight. You silly unevolved Instagrammer!" :lol:

Bahahha! I love that. I think the person who commented was actually one of her friends; hence when she said "you know me!".

She's probably so freaking tired of being asked about her eating habits that it's become a joke between her and her friends

She's probably so freaking tired of being asked about her eating habits that it's become a joke between her and her friends

yeah thats pretty true. looking like vlada isnt even a secret just eat low cal/small portion and drink a lot of liquids. the "difficulty" is being disciplined to stick to the eating habits.

Reactions: 1 user
Today, I heard a lady speak russian at the store I work at and she had the exam same voice as Vlada, I had to look twice to make sure it wasn't some auditory hallucination lol,... I'd prefer visual hallucination if it was the case :grin: