• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Vika Falileeva

E

ExtraShot

something about her face im not 100% sure about, but her body is TO DIE FOR

SugarKane

Rookie
She is utterly gorgeous. There's something a bit weird about her, and I like that.
Not sure where it's from, but I love this picture of her. She looks so beautiful and something about her is a little 60's
4784065598_f8f954dc37_b.png

S

Samira

Thanks for tagging me, she's just the body I admire and adore! Reminds me a little of Vlada's.

Katrine

Worker Bee
She is utterly gorgeous. There's something a bit weird about her, and I like that.
Not sure where it's from, but I love this picture of her. She looks so beautiful and something about her is a little 60's
I think she is sexy in a very delicat way. Not like the VS angels' "see my boobies"-way, but in a much more tasteful, high-fashion way. I don't really know how to explain in in English :p lol

SugarKane

Rookie
I think she is sexy in a very delicat way. Not like the VS angels' "see my boobies"-way, but in a much more tasteful, high-fashion way. I don't really know how to explain in in English :p lol
I think you explained it very well actually! I've always preferred a more fragile, waif-like beauty than the in-your-faceness of VS models.

C

carolina15

Ugh I envy her cheekbones so gorgeous, razor like and sky high!!
Id give anything to been born with amazing high cheekbones but I dont buuu :(

Very gorgeous and like you said she has some 60s vibe going on.

Daisy

Rookie
She is exactly everything I could look for in a body :luv: she's my new favorite !

antelope

Rising Star
vika-falileeva-2-500x750.jpg

Her face reminds me of Kate Moss in some photos. She is so skinny, wish her lots more success to come :)