Vika Falileeva

A

astrid

My favourite model at the moment :luv: So pretty face, beautiful hair and skinny legs. Just look these cheekbones. Gorgeous.

Attachments

• gianfranco-ferre15.JPG
    gianfranco-ferre15.JPG
    20 KB · Views: 367
  • vfalileeva_profile.jpg
    vfalileeva_profile.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 341
  • w1smt2.jpg
    w1smt2.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 340
  • vika-falileeva-500x750.jpg
    vika-falileeva-500x750.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 378
  • tumblr_lvpc0kisql1qzio2oo6_500.jpg
    tumblr_lvpc0kisql1qzio2oo6_500.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 340
Last edited by a moderator:
something about her face im not 100% sure about, but her body is TO DIE FOR

She is utterly gorgeous. There's something a bit weird about her, and I like that.
Not sure where it's from, but I love this picture of her. She looks so beautiful and something about her is a little 60's
4784065598_f8f954dc37_b.png

Thanks for tagging me, she's just the body I admire and adore! Reminds me a little of Vlada's.

She is utterly gorgeous. There's something a bit weird about her, and I like that.
Not sure where it's from, but I love this picture of her. She looks so beautiful and something about her is a little 60's

I think she is sexy in a very delicat way. Not like the VS angels' "see my boobies"-way, but in a much more tasteful, high-fashion way. I don't really know how to explain in in English :p lol

I think she is sexy in a very delicat way. Not like the VS angels' "see my boobies"-way, but in a much more tasteful, high-fashion way. I don't really know how to explain in in English :p lol

I think you explained it very well actually! I've always preferred a more fragile, waif-like beauty than the in-your-faceness of VS models.
Vika-Falileeva05.jpg

Ugh I envy her cheekbones so gorgeous, razor like and sky high!!
Id give anything to been born with amazing high cheekbones but I dont buuu :(

Very gorgeous and like you said she has some 60s vibe going on.

She is exactly everything I could look for in a body :luv: she's my new favorite !

vika-falileeva-2-500x750.jpg

jillstuartvikafalileeva.jpg

Her face reminds me of Kate Moss in some photos. She is so skinny, wish her lots more success to come :)