Urban Outfitters Review

lamb's breath

Rookie
Hi ladies!

I've been looking at the UO online store and would really love to make a bulk purchase from them. However, I live in Western Australia - pretty isolated - so I was hoping someone could give me a review on their products you have looked at in person, how much the sizing runs true and your experiences with ordering from them online. I have read a bit about them online, but so many people say so many different things and I just think what people say here would be more reliable.

I think the clothes looks so good on the skinny models, but some are also very expensive and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a lot of things and be disappointed when it arrived (if it arrived!). I just don't have access to these styles or variety where I live, so if anyone could recommend any other reliable sites that sell similar clothes I would really appreciate that!

Thank you! xx

Misstairs

Rising Star
Hi ladies!

I've been looking at the UO online store and would really love to make a bulk purchase from them. However, I live in Western Australia - pretty isolated - so I was hoping someone could give me a review on their products you have looked at in person, how much the sizing runs true and your experiences with ordering from them online. I have read a bit about them online, but so many people say so many different things and I just think what people say here would be more reliable.

I think the clothes looks so good on the skinny models, but some are also very expensive and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a lot of things and be disappointed when it arrived (if it arrived!). I just don't have access to these styles or variety where I live, so if anyone could recommend any other reliable sites that sell similar clothes I would really appreciate that!

Thank you! xx
I haven't bought their clothes online, but in my experience, the sizes tend to run a bit small. Especially when it comes to dresses, rompers, etc, from the kimchi blue line. So if you usually buy an XS, I'd go for a S size. Also, their dresses and skirts usually look too short on me because I have long legs, so if you're tall I wouldn't recommend them.

It's good value for your money though! The quality is good, but I do think some of the items are a bit overpriced. I hope your order ir what you expect :)

AllyKat

Rising Star
Not to totally confuse you, but I've had a completely different experience with UO. I'm 5'3 and about 100 lbs. Most XS shirts fit but their pants can be a little big. Dresses run a littttle big on me. Also, as with most mass produced clothing stores I find variation within the same size. For example, one pair of XS pants fits slightly differently than the same pants in the same size so whenever I shop there I always buy in store. If you can, I would just order everything in a few sizes and ship back what you don't like.