Twiggy

A

astrid

Pioneer of skinny look and first supermodel.
Height:5'6''
Weight:90 lbs

Maybe you think she was too skinny, bur she's definitely woman who has marked fashion and modeling business so I had to mention her :)

twiggy-19601.jpg

Twiggy_2387_19367397_0_0_10492_300.jpg

twiggyDM_468x737.jpg.jpg

M

Mary Lou

Twig really is a wonder!

She made it as a model because she looked like a kid - her real auditory was 14-year old, but in the end everyone loved her. :) Except fatties, who thought she was a bad role model for women because of her impossible looks.

Twiggy told she always ate sensibly. I believe her - with years she gradually gained some weight - it must had been her natural physique at that age. And she got teased as a child for looking too lank.

She is an inspiration to me in many ways. She pulls off the childish round face so well. Just look at her - adorable!

L

Lola

She is perfect:) but somehow, I believe she was more than 90 pounds, I think 98, because she is still skinny, but no bones showing in a disgusting way.

She is still a pioneer:)

A

astrid

She is perfect:) but somehow, I believe she was more than 90 pounds, I think 98, because she is still skinny, but no bones showing in a disgusting way.

I've found 90 pounds were in her thinnest phase, when she was very young.

analinne

Worker Bee

Astrid is right I think, at her starting weight she was 90 and I think that she has gained some weight too :nervous:

dani

Rookie
She's definitely a top 1 thinspo since she started the skinny fashion!!
twiggy02.jpg

Twiggy1.jpg

25.jpg

K

Kate

Love this Twiggy post! She is amazing, what an icon for thinspo :)

B

Babydoll

Yes! Twigy is the most iconic supermodel!
I love that she's skinny (or was, she gained weight now, understandable for an older woman) but you can never see her bones. She claims that she's naturally that way. :wtf: SO JEALOUS!!! :luv:

twiggyDM_468x737.jpg
twiggy1.jpg

Sadistic

Rising Star
I LOVE this type of skinny; where you cannot see any bones and yet so so skinny and fit!!

S

syl

My love :luv: Naturally teeny-tiny, and it shows! And the original skinny girl, too! I reckon she needs more love on this site :grin:

tumblr_l42h497V8E1qc0x5q.jpg