Twiggy

A

astrid

Pioneer of skinny look and first supermodel.
Height:5'6''
Weight:90 lbs

Maybe you think she was too skinny, bur she's definitely woman who has marked fashion and modeling business so I had to mention her :)

twiggy-19601.jpg

Twiggy_2387_19367397_0_0_10492_300.jpg

twiggyDM_468x737.jpg.jpg

Twig really is a wonder!

She made it as a model because she looked like a kid - her real auditory was 14-year old, but in the end everyone loved her. :) Except fatties, who thought she was a bad role model for women because of her impossible looks.

Twiggy told she always ate sensibly. I believe her - with years she gradually gained some weight - it must had been her natural physique at that age. And she got teased as a child for looking too lank.

She is an inspiration to me in many ways. She pulls off the childish round face so well. Just look at her - adorable!

She is perfect:) but somehow, I believe she was more than 90 pounds, I think 98, because she is still skinny, but no bones showing in a disgusting way.

She is still a pioneer:)

She is perfect:) but somehow, I believe she was more than 90 pounds, I think 98, because she is still skinny, but no bones showing in a disgusting way.

I've found 90 pounds were in her thinnest phase, when she was very young.

Astrid is right I think, at her starting weight she was 90 and I think that she has gained some weight too :nervous:

She's definitely a top 1 thinspo since she started the skinny fashion!!
twiggy02.jpg

Twiggy1.jpg

25.jpg

Love this Twiggy post! She is amazing, what an icon for thinspo :)

Yes! Twigy is the most iconic supermodel!
I love that she's skinny (or was, she gained weight now, understandable for an older woman) but you can never see her bones. She claims that she's naturally that way. :wtf: SO JEALOUS!!! :luv:
30736_Twiggy.jpg

twiggyDM_468x737.jpg

twiggy1.jpg

I LOVE this type of skinny; where you cannot see any bones and yet so so skinny and fit!!

My love :luv: Naturally teeny-tiny, and it shows! And the original skinny girl, too! I reckon she needs more love on this site :grin:

twiggythemodelthe60s705.jpg

tumblr_l42h497V8E1qc0x5q.jpg

SuperStock_1895-16096.jpg

twiggy_lawson_in_bikini_iRXl72o.sized.jpg

i like the fact that she is not that tall and still looks stunning