Tuva Alfredsson

Elsa

Worker Bee
She's Model.com's model of the week. She's very young (16) but I quite like her look.

Lolita

Banned
Banned
She's Model.com's model of the week. She's very young (16) but I quite like her look.

Oh man I don't know... She may be 16, but she looks 13 to me, and when I look at that picture I kind of feel like a pedophile :hmm:

alexandtm

Worker Bee

She looks so, so young - but I do see a lot of potential with these shots. Very pretty. I'll be interested in seeing how she looks in a few years. Right now, her face is so child-like, but in time, she might serve some great babydoll realness.

Yulia

Worker Bee
She may be 16, but she looks 13 to me, and when I look at that picture I kind of feel like a pedophile :hmm:
Yeah, I get the same impression from her test shots - but when she's properly styled, I think she looks like a perfect little Renaissance (or maybe Golden Age?) doll...

(Petrus Christus)

(Johannes Vermeer)

... Or maybe it's just the giant pearl in that shot :lol:

Reactions: 1 user

Fremdschämen

Grand Dame
Oh man I don't know... She may be 16, but she looks 13 to me, and when I look at that picture I kind of feel like a pedophile :hmm:
My thoughts exactly. She has a thirteen year old's face, but her body is clearly more 'mature.' It's throwing me off and making me feel uncomfortable.
I think she will look very nice once she grows into her face, like @Yulia said. She has a nice, high forehead, and great features. I love her little nose freckles.

Last edited by a moderator:

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
And some couture bits and bobs..

and my favourite..

Reactions: 1 users

Kit

Super Star
damn a year and some change did this girl wonders. Not saying she was bad before, but after some grown she looks mature. The first photo of her in the red took me back. Even did a double check on the dates.

sabine

VIP - Insider
VIP
damn a year and some change did this girl wonders. Not saying she was bad before, but after some grown she looks mature. The first photo of her in the red took me back. Even did a double check on the dates.
Admittedly that one image was actually taken about a year ago, makeup can be very transformative.

I think these are more recent though..

Reactions: 1 user

AliceTaf

Rookie
She's cute but she does look so young! I think I like that though because I always look a lot younger than I am :)