Tuva Alfredsson

Elsa

Worker Bee
Feb 27, 2013
USA
She's Model.com's model of the week. She's very young (16) but I quite like her look.

4rlJBw0.jpg

lw4xrUE.jpg

96gZNjT.jpg

Df5VrH7.jpg

cAiETqg.jpg

She's Model.com's model of the week. She's very young (16) but I quite like her look.

Df5VrH7.jpg

cAiETqg.jpg

She looks so, so young - but I do see a lot of potential with these shots. Very pretty. I'll be interested in seeing how she looks in a few years. Right now, her face is so child-like, but in time, she might serve some great babydoll realness.

She may be 16, but she looks 13 to me, and when I look at that picture I kind of feel like a pedophile :hmm:

Yeah, I get the same impression from her test shots - but when she's properly styled, I think she looks like a perfect little Renaissance (or maybe Golden Age?) doll...

petrus-christus-woman.jpg

(Petrus Christus)

Jan_Vermeer-Girl_with_a_pearl_earring-galleryIntell.jpg

(Johannes Vermeer)

... Or maybe it's just the giant pearl in that shot :lol:

Reactions: 1 user
Oh man I don't know... She may be 16, but she looks 13 to me, and when I look at that picture I kind of feel like a pedophile :hmm:

My thoughts exactly. She has a thirteen year old's face, but her body is clearly more 'mature.' It's throwing me off and making me feel uncomfortable.
I think she will look very nice once she grows into her face, like @Yulia said. She has a nice, high forehead, and great features. I love her little nose freckles.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn a year and some change did this girl wonders. Not saying she was bad before, but after some grown she looks mature. The first photo of her in the red took me back. Even did a double check on the dates.

damn a year and some change did this girl wonders. Not saying she was bad before, but after some grown she looks mature. The first photo of her in the red took me back. Even did a double check on the dates.
Admittedly that one image was actually taken about a year ago, makeup can be very transformative.

I think these are more recent though..

014e7a89-9112-4522-aaf8-4cfdcb671e3c

51961ba0-2c43-499e-b194-d8b6d1fc3490

e92ced67-df2e-4306-8267-7a2330ca40ee_thumb.jpg

a81a8cd1-535a-47f7-9ba6-242d19c9814d_thumb.jpg

e47a073f-e2a7-4c0b-9607-a2d6de90f790_thumb.jpg

Reactions: 1 user