Top Models with normal sisters

M

Monica

I was recently talking to my friend @carolina15 about the sisters of the top models. Could you imagine how it should be, being the sister of one of them? or even worse, not being the identical twin of one of them... you will always be the fat sister :nopity:

some examples:

Karlie Kloss and her sisters,

And then Gisele's twin sister,

and all of them with mama,

And Sasha's sister,

Do you know some more??

Last edited by a moderator:

délié

Rising Star
Reaction score
lovely thread, thanks:luv:... i love the pictures above, but i think gisele's sisters look pretty tough... i'll look for some more model-sister-pictures to post them

M

Monica

*Correction* not being the identical twin its all right, I meant not having the same height, bone structure, body, etc..

M

Monica

lovely thread, thanks:luv:... i love the pictures above, but i think gisele's sisters look pretty tough... i'll look for some more model-sister-pictures to post them
thank you! Ive been hesitating for too long to make this thread! I wasn't very sure about it ;)

délié

Rising Star
Reaction score
thank you! Ive been hesitating for too long to make this thread! I wasn't very sure about it ;)
good decision to create one at the end:) when i saw the picture in Karlie's thread of her and her sisters, i was very interested about the topic and would have loved to see some more:kiss:

icehalo

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Maybe they are blessed to have really positive sister-sister relationships, and the sibling is not interested in being a model etc? But I know I would feel sad to live in the shadow of a more beautiful version of "me," so to speak. Like, how the heck did SHE get all the good genes and I didn't?!

Luckily, I only have two older brothers so no competition there. ;)

lightasair

Rising Star
Reaction score
Karlie and her sisters share a remarkable facial similarity. If they slimmed down, they would look like mini Karlies. How cute is that?

Jailbait

Super Star
Reaction score
It would be like a slap in the face everyday...

:nopity:

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
cool thread! I don't know I just think that sure there could be jealousy/envy and whatever at the modeling success, but on the other hand, the modeling sister could also feel some resentment about the other opportunities her sisters had like maybe college, career, and whatever else. it goes both ways. but regardless, any sort of success/fame can be tough on siblings, depending on the relationship.

Rhianna

Rising Star
Reaction score
Sasha's sister is super cute, they both have that doll-like haughtiness about them. Great thread idea btw.

classichic

Super Star
Reaction score
I actually find it really strange that Karlie's body is completely different from her sisters. She really stands out from the family photos but they all look cute together, and from what I understand they're all very close :).

B

Babydoll

I read that Natalia Vodianova has a sister with cerebral palsy.
Gemma Ward and her sister Sophie (but I think Sophie Claire Ward is a model too though)

Miranda Kerr and sister Therese

Phoebe

Worker Bee
Reaction score
Gemma's sister, Sophie, also a model:

I somehow get the feeling that she wouldn't be a model if she weren't Gemma's sister...

SugarFree

VIP - Insider
VIP
Reaction score
Gemma's sister, Sophie, also a model:
I somehow get the feeling that she wouldn't be a model if she weren't Gemma's sister...
I think shes pretty, but looks nothing like Gemma. Maybe its the hair.

analinne

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I couldn't imagine having a much prettier and skinnier sister :nervous:
I would always be in her shadow.
I just feel sorry for all of them :nopity: