Top Models with normal sisters

M

Monica

I was recently talking to my friend @carolina15 about the sisters of the top models. Could you imagine how it should be, being the sister of one of them? or even worse, not being the identical twin of one of them... you will always be the fat sister :nopity:

some examples:

Karlie Kloss and her sisters,

karlie-kloss-st-louis-museum-gala.jpg

And then Gisele's twin sister,

gisele-bundchen-twin-d46a8.jpg

and all of them with mama,

images

And Sasha's sister,

tumblr_ln0oa62VJi1qz9qooo1_500.jpg

Do you know some more??

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely thread, thanks:luv:... i love the pictures above, but i think gisele's sisters look pretty tough... i'll look for some more model-sister-pictures to post them

*Correction* not being the identical twin its all right, I meant not having the same height, bone structure, body, etc..

lovely thread, thanks:luv:... i love the pictures above, but i think gisele's sisters look pretty tough... i'll look for some more model-sister-pictures to post them

thank you! Ive been hesitating for too long to make this thread! I wasn't very sure about it ;)

thank you! Ive been hesitating for too long to make this thread! I wasn't very sure about it ;)

good decision to create one at the end:) when i saw the picture in Karlie's thread of her and her sisters, i was very interested about the topic and would have loved to see some more:kiss:

Maybe they are blessed to have really positive sister-sister relationships, and the sibling is not interested in being a model etc? But I know I would feel sad to live in the shadow of a more beautiful version of "me," so to speak. Like, how the heck did SHE get all the good genes and I didn't?!

Luckily, I only have two older brothers so no competition there. ;)

cool thread! I don't know I just think that sure there could be jealousy/envy and whatever at the modeling success, but on the other hand, the modeling sister could also feel some resentment about the other opportunities her sisters had like maybe college, career, and whatever else. it goes both ways. but regardless, any sort of success/fame can be tough on siblings, depending on the relationship.

Sasha's sister is super cute, they both have that doll-like haughtiness about them. Great thread idea btw.

I actually find it really strange that Karlie's body is completely different from her sisters. She really stands out from the family photos but they all look cute together, and from what I understand they're all very close :).

I read that Natalia Vodianova has a sister with cerebral palsy.
Gemma Ward and her sister Sophie (but I think Sophie Claire Ward is a model too though)
gemmasophie-Copy.jpg

Miranda Kerr and sister Therese
FP_7452922_Kerr_Miranda_FP3_061211.jpg

Gemma's sister, Sophie, also a model:

SWard_B.jpg

High-res1.jpg

8132b8016742de6f845be89d9a8597b9.jpg

I somehow get the feeling that she wouldn't be a model if she weren't Gemma's sister...

Gemma's sister, Sophie, also a model:
I somehow get the feeling that she wouldn't be a model if she weren't Gemma's sister...

I think shes pretty, but looks nothing like Gemma. Maybe its the hair.

e-8100-eni9405g1709.jpg

e-8100-eni9405g1729.jpg

e-8100-eni9405g1711.jpg

I couldn't imagine having a much prettier and skinnier sister :nervous:
I would always be in her shadow.
I just feel sorry for all of them :nopity: