• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Tilda Swinton

E

Emerald Eyes

Can't believe there isn't a thread on this unconventional beauty who looks just so other-worldly and weird and androgynous that she's mesmerising. A great actress too :luv: Hard to believe she's 51.

Reactions: 1 person
W

wannabe

I looooove her! Her skin is so beautiful and I can't believe she's 51!

T

TheBellyMonster

She is basically queen :) Absolutely stunning, everything from her eyes to her fair skin!

Reactions: 1 person
E

Emerald Eyes

She's so jaw-droppingly statuesque and I love her unique styling. She certainly stands out in any crowd.

Cmac

Rookie
Reaction score
She lives in Nairn and comes into the deli where I work sometimes. I actually didn't recognise her the first time :oops:
Seemed quite happy to wait in the queue like everyone else though :)

lux

Rookie
Reaction score
ahh i love her, shes the definition of "etheral"

Reactions: Andrea

curlycue

Worker Bee
Reaction score
LOVE LOVE LOVE Swinton!!

She's actually one of the few celebrities I don't mind in ads or on covers, mainly because she just has such a unique look and usually ends up with amazing photos.

Lolita

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I saw her in a movie called the ''The Beach'' not so long ago (with Leonardo DiCaprio, when he was still young, for those interested)

I must say she really stood out. I usually like 'unconvential' beauties but I find her so ugly :superpuke:
Sure, she has a 'look', but really it doesn't make it for me...

I mean, how is that pretty?

Lina

Rookie
Reaction score
I saw her in a movie called the ''The Beach'' not so long ago (with Leonardo DiCaprio, when he was still young, for those interested)

I must say she really stood out. I usually like 'unconvential' beauties but I find her so ugly :superpuke:
Sure, she has a 'look', but really it doesn't make it for me...

I mean, how is that pretty?
I'm with @Lolita on this one :wtf:

I think unconventional beauty just crossed over into ugly territory. Perhaps my taste is just not as refined.

Last edited by a moderator:

Natalie

Super Star
Reaction score
I LOVE her fair skin with that red hair, but something about the blond her seems kind of off to me. I think it's because she's a tad washed out.

Then again, I'm a sucker for redheads XD

Ann

Rookie
Reaction score
:bow::bow:
I like her
her in the lion witch and wardrobe
lovely performance