Tilda Swinton

E

Emerald Eyes

Can't believe there isn't a thread on this unconventional beauty who looks just so other-worldly and weird and androgynous that she's mesmerising. A great actress too :luv: Hard to believe she's 51.

tilda-swinton-another-magazine-ss09.jpg

tilda_swinton_sandra_backlund.jpg

tilda-swinton-chronicles-narnia-1.jpg

tilda-s.jpg

capri-pomellato-tilda-swinton-by-paolo-roversi.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
I looooove her! Her skin is so beautiful and I can't believe she's 51!

She is basically queen :) Absolutely stunning, everything from her eyes to her fair skin!

She's so jaw-droppingly statuesque and I love her unique styling. She certainly stands out in any crowd.

tilda-swinton-bruce-willis-moonrise-kingdom-premiere-cannes-01.jpg

3302715854_ec6916ebc3.jpg

tilda-swinton-and-haider-ackermann-gallery.jpg

cannesTilda_Swinton_in_Haider_Ackermann.jpg

tilda-swinton-sitting-011.jpg

She lives in Nairn and comes into the deli where I work sometimes. I actually didn't recognise her the first time :oops:
Seemed quite happy to wait in the queue like everyone else though :)

ahh i love her, shes the definition of "etheral"

LOVE LOVE LOVE Swinton!!

She's actually one of the few celebrities I don't mind in ads or on covers, mainly because she just has such a unique look and usually ends up with amazing photos.

I saw her in a movie called the ''The Beach'' not so long ago (with Leonardo DiCaprio, when he was still young, for those interested)

I must say she really stood out. I usually like 'unconvential' beauties but I find her so ugly :superpuke:
Sure, she has a 'look', but really it doesn't make it for me...

I mean, how is that pretty?
14062.jpg

I saw her in a movie called the ''The Beach'' not so long ago (with Leonardo DiCaprio, when he was still young, for those interested)

I must say she really stood out. I usually like 'unconvential' beauties but I find her so ugly :superpuke:
Sure, she has a 'look', but really it doesn't make it for me...

I mean, how is that pretty?
14062.jpg

I'm with @Lolita on this one :wtf:

I think unconventional beauty just crossed over into ugly territory. Perhaps my taste is just not as refined.

Last edited by a moderator:
I LOVE her fair skin with that red hair, but something about the blond her seems kind of off to me. I think it's because she's a tad washed out.

Then again, I'm a sucker for redheads XD