• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Tiana Tolstoi

oizys

Worker Bee
Reaction score
I don't know how some girls can have such a strong, beautiful bone structure and I still find them boring... It just seems like her face has nothing to "say" to me in some way.

• Agree
Reactions: Kit

zombiehero

Rookie
Reaction score
I do find her face interesting, but there's something off for me.. like her narrow and small lips?

Yulia

Worker Bee
Reaction score
For me, this 'weakness' comes from the raised eyebrows... maybe she's not even raising them - it's just the way her face is! But it's as if she's looking to the photographer and asking "Like this? Is this ok? Am I doing it right?" in every shot, all while controlling the rest of her face beautifully.

This is the only one where I feel that she's truly posing:

Super Star
Reaction score
I think she was an Alexander Wang semi-exclusive?

Elle Vietnam Dec. 2014
'A Modern Muse'
Ph: Benjamin Kanarek
Styling: Coline Peyrot
Makeup: Christopher Kam
Hair: Chiao Chenet

Super Star
Reaction score
Now with Marilyn in NYC, New Madison in Paris, Fashion Model Management (totally out of the box name :p) in Milan, Models 1 in London

She looks better with age but she still hasn't figured out how to stop pursing her lips :smash:

70d.JPG
70e.JPG 70c.JPG
70f.JPG
70i.jpg 70g.jpg

70.jpg 70a.jpg 70b.jpg

Attachments

Super Star
Reaction score
Disappointed because I didn't realize how outdated the photos above were and I found her face stunning..this was just 8 weeks ago and her body is looking quite untoned
Wow that's disappointing. I found the polaroids on her agency's website so I wasn't expecting such a big difference :cry:

luciole

Super Star
Reaction score
Her proportions are so good it’s a waste. I hope she tones up and loses a few (dozen) lbs because I personally really like her.
I doubt she’ll intentionally lose since she’s made past posts about how the industry forced her to be small and unhealthy etc etc etc