n4oPnKKl.jpg

741JEphl.jpg

KrcpY9cl.jpg
ezD9nzzl.jpg

T5cacV9l.jpg
REpc3N2l.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I don't know how some girls can have such a strong, beautiful bone structure and I still find them boring... It just seems like her face has nothing to "say" to me in some way.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
I do find her face interesting, but there's something off for me.. like her narrow and small lips?

For me, this 'weakness' comes from the raised eyebrows... maybe she's not even raising them - it's just the way her face is! But it's as if she's looking to the photographer and asking "Like this? Is this ok? Am I doing it right?" in every shot, all while controlling the rest of her face beautifully.

This is the only one where I feel that she's truly posing:
GHRHTtYl.jpg

I think she was an Alexander Wang semi-exclusive?

pEtwUSpl.jpg

P6ApONsl.jpg

PYjvkool.jpg

Elle Vietnam Dec. 2014
'A Modern Muse'
Ph: Benjamin Kanarek
Styling: Coline Peyrot
Makeup: Christopher Kam
Hair: Chiao Chenet

rJOGRop.jpg

vhVq0mM.jpg

She wasn't really on my radar before, but damn, she is really standing out to me this season! Her legs are fab, and those cheekbones are exquisite!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Now with Marilyn in NYC, New Madison in Paris, Fashion Model Management (totally out of the box name :p) in Milan, Models 1 in London

She looks better with age but she still hasn't figured out how to stop pursing her lips :smash:

70d.JPG

70e.JPG
70c.JPG

70f.JPG

70i.jpg
70g.jpg

70.jpg
70a.jpg
70b.jpg

Attachments

• 70h.jpg
    70h.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 54
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Disappointed because I didn't realize how outdated the photos above were and I found her face stunning..this was just 8 weeks ago and her body is looking quite untoned

Attachments

• IMG_1988.jpeg
    IMG_1988.jpeg
    297 KB · Views: 145
  • Sad
  • Agree
  • WTF
Reactions: 7 users
Disappointed because I didn't realize how outdated the photos above were and I found her face stunning..this was just 8 weeks ago and her body is looking quite untoned

Wow that's disappointing. I found the polaroids on her agency's website so I wasn't expecting such a big difference :cry:

Her proportions are so good it’s a waste. I hope she tones up and loses a few (dozen) lbs because I personally really like her.

• Agree
Her proportions are so good it’s a waste. I hope she tones up and loses a few (dozen) lbs because I personally really like her.
I doubt she’ll intentionally lose since she’s made past posts about how the industry forced her to be small and unhealthy etc etc etc

• Sad
  • Agree