Three 40 day water fasts back to back

She went from 199 pounds to 100 and stabilized at 120. She didn't gain it back?

Ok you caught me I didn't really look at the videos in detail :eek: But all I saw was her face got seriously chub again, so I was thinking...ugh I wouldn't starve for so long and then gain any weight back! I would be terrified to!!!

She got pregnant again hence the chub face. But her face though chubbier than the one month after the fast video is still thinner than from when she started.

I'm really impressed by her willpower :wtf:
She does look very sick in the end, but what else is to be expected. I just wonder about the implications for her health. i know that short-time fasts are good for you, but for that amount of time??
I think that must be dangerous. I didn't watch all of the videos, did she ever talk about consulting a doctor or something?

it made me wonder, if she wouldn't have been big ist the first place, how long would she have been able to do a fast?
or, let's say, a skinny girl, bmi 18 and other, i think would die after certain numbers of days, wouldn't she? she would starve herself to death after, i'd say, maybe 60 days? (but wouldn't be able to function properly at all a lot earlier)

it made me wonder, if she wouldn't have been big ist the first place, how long would she have been able to do a fast?
or, let's say, a skinny girl, bmi 18 and other, i think would die after certain numbers of days, wouldn't she? she would starve herself to death after, i'd say, maybe 60 days? (but wouldn't be able to function properly at all a lot earlier)

I think someone said that she was 199 lbs to start with!

Yes, I'm sure a skinny person would not have lasted very long. She lost like 90 pounds or something, didn't she? Some people on here would have been literally none-existent after that. I think that even just one 40-day fast would put most skinnys in hospital...

:disgusted:
This is so wrong in so many ways, I can't even come up with a joke or a smart comment...

Reactions: 1 user
She got pregnant again hence the chub face. But her face though chubbier than the one month after the fast video is still thinner than from when she started.

Well that's a plus then! :) Motivation for fasting I suppose? :p

Holy shit. She is batshit crazy. Religious people kinda weird me out... And she is one of the strangest I've come across. It's incredible she didn't go into heart failure or something after fasting that long.

Reactions: 1 user