Thinspo Dump

Ana Arto’s most recent post on Instagram (that shoulders and arms) 😍

A03E877E-5DB5-4C98-9D2F-422C9E95E6C4.jpeg

Jawline goals
EEA297A0-3C75-47F7-8B65-ADD698557420.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
From Ana Arto’s ig. She captioned it “legzz 🐍” which honestly makes sense because her legs are looking perfect :luvluv:
16D902EA-F0EE-4619-82EE-05F9BEAEB7C8.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users
Can we get this girl her own thread, or...?
I’ve contemplated making one for awhile but last time I checked she didn’t have a ton of work, so I didn’t want to create a thread that would die quickly. But thank you for expressing interest :) I’ll make one today once the work day is over!

Tayler McKellop (I think she’s not sharing healthy food recipes any because she’s working on her mindset and relationship with fitness, but if you scroll down her instagram account, you should find some interesting recipes you could improvise according to your preferences as well!)

48360D31-BADA-415D-A169-7E610ACDD6D4.png

142DDAEA-2419-44B7-B7B3-DA93A575BD89.png

D6CAE52B-A2C4-4577-956E-0C4CDEB2DED8.png

73446F1A-1482-4241-92BB-9E39EB0DD163.png

• Agree
Tayler McKellop (I think she’s not sharing healthy food recipes any because she’s working on her mindset and relationship with fitness, but if you scroll down her instagram account, you should find some interesting recipes you could improvise according to your preferences as well!)

View attachment 60779

View attachment 60780

View attachment 60781

View attachment 60782
I’ve been following Tayler for a really long time because I love her recipes, meal ideas, and personality. I don’t know if you knew this or not, but she became very skinny due to orthorexia + exercise addiction. She stated she spent 10 months intentionally eating in a surplus in order to restore her health & menstruation cycle, thus the weight gain. She was super skinny when I first followed her & I saw her as major inspiration, but that was before I learned about what led her to that point. I think she is in a much better place now mentally & I’m happy for her.

• Useful
  • Agree
I’ve been following Tayler for a really long time because I love her recipes, meal ideas, and personality. I don’t know if you knew this or not, but she became very skinny due to orthorexia + exercise addiction. She stated she spent 10 months intentionally eating in a surplus in order to restore her health & menstruation cycle, thus the weight gain. She was super skinny when I first followed her & I saw her as major inspiration, but that was before I learned about what led her to that point. I think she is in a much better place now mentally & I’m happy for her.

I didn’t know the details and how serious it was, but yeah if her weight gain came from a happy + better mental state that is definitely better than being miserably thin. Also I love her travel photos!

Reactions: 1 user
2B74F30C-37A2-423C-8E29-86C3FFFCF3C6.jpeg
this is from Alexa DaFonte’s story. been loving her youtube channel these days also :luv:

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

That sort of masculine pose would be so unflattering for someone larger but this girl looks so effortlessly elegant and delicate :luv:

• Love