The Conjuring (2013)

Discussion in 'Movies' started by MissSkinny_mini, Jun 26, 2013.

1. MissSkinny_mini

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k10ETZ41q5o
    Tried to embed the video, but the link isn't showing. The trailer looks good. I have read a little bit about the Warrens. I know about them mostly because of the Amityville case.

2. Skinny_Mini_Me

Skinny_Mini_Me Worker Bee

3. Mint

Mint Rookie

I just went to this at the theatre yesterday. It was pretty good I would definitely recommend the only down side was it got a little cheesy toward the end but I would still say I really liked it.

4. EliseMacabre

EliseMacabre Rookie

I got back from seeing this about an hour ago (it's almost 2 am), it was good. My face was like :wtf: the entire time, haha. I loved it though.

Oh another reason I think I loved it was because it was set in the early 70's, and the soundtrack was amazing. :luv:

5. oferta

oferta Grand Dame

...about to watch it now, but only because of the positive reactions everywhere...I am curious now...

6. oferta

oferta Grand Dame

Finished, not bad, one of the better movies of that kind of genre, but glad I saved all the money.

7. moodle

moodle Guest

I quite like scary movies, and I really enjoyed this. I liked the way it builds up tension, I jumped many times and had a tingling sense of uneasiness throughout

8. lux

lux Rookie

It wasn't too bad, definitely entertaining, but I've probably watched too many "horror" movies of that type to really be impressed.. :)

But I have to say, I really liked Vera Farmiga, her role was not the easiest to play (without being too ironic like Patrick Wilson handled himself IMO) but she managed it quite well :highfive:

9. Allie

Allie Worker Bee

Vera Farmiga is the best! Saw this movie as well, and she was the highlight of it. She's also awesome on Bates Motel, plays her role with so much nuance.

10. Natalie

Natalie Super Star

The movie was fantastic-- I really loved how accurate the director was! A lot more of the Conjuring was based in real life than I had assumed; they really did their homework :nod:

And... please tell me I'm not the only one here with a huge LadyBoner for Patrick Wilson... :drool:

[​IMG]