The Conjuring (2013)

I just went to this at the theatre yesterday. It was pretty good I would definitely recommend the only down side was it got a little cheesy toward the end but I would still say I really liked it.

I got back from seeing this about an hour ago (it's almost 2 am), it was good. My face was like :wtf: the entire time, haha. I loved it though.

Oh another reason I think I loved it was because it was set in the early 70's, and the soundtrack was amazing. :luv:

...about to watch it now, but only because of the positive reactions everywhere...I am curious now...

Finished, not bad, one of the better movies of that kind of genre, but glad I saved all the money.

I quite like scary movies, and I really enjoyed this. I liked the way it builds up tension, I jumped many times and had a tingling sense of uneasiness throughout

It wasn't too bad, definitely entertaining, but I've probably watched too many "horror" movies of that type to really be impressed.. :)

But I have to say, I really liked Vera Farmiga, her role was not the easiest to play (without being too ironic like Patrick Wilson handled himself IMO) but she managed it quite well :highfive:

It wasn't too bad, definitely entertaining, but I've probably watched too many "horror" movies of that type to really be impressed.. :)

But I have to say, I really liked Vera Farmiga, her role was not the easiest to play (without being too ironic like Patrick Wilson handled himself IMO) but she managed it quite well :highfive:

Vera Farmiga is the best! Saw this movie as well, and she was the highlight of it. She's also awesome on Bates Motel, plays her role with so much nuance.

The movie was fantastic-- I really loved how accurate the director was! A lot more of the Conjuring was based in real life than I had assumed; they really did their homework :nod:

And... please tell me I'm not the only one here with a huge LadyBoner for Patrick Wilson... :drool:

TFkAkt9.jpg

(I hope I’m doing this right)

Recently saw the trailer for the upcoming movie, “Annabelle Comes Home” (since it’s in the same movie series sort of thing). Will anyone be watching it?

I remember watching The Conjuring and it’s definitely one that actually scared me. Ever since I found out Vera Farmiga is in it after watching Bates Motel (a big of a topsy turvy, I know), I’m a little bit in love with her, and I’m actually interested in not only watching the upcoming movie, but also to watch all of the movies. Probably not alone at night though!

Has anyone seen them all? What do you think about all of them?