Tess Munster/Holliday is a bad person, too

littlebone

Runt
Had a look through the forums and couldn't see a thread specifically about her, but I could have missed it. Also maybe this should have been in takedowns, wasn't quite sure.

Anyway, I just came across a link online that highlights this particular HAES buffoon as a scam artist, liar, and extreme photoshop enthusiast (funny that) among other things. I'd generally ignored her up until now as I've tried to ignore the whole 'movement', but this is just so creepy and weird. She supposedly promotes positive body image for obese people but gets angry when she's not photoshopped enough...

I thought you all might enjoy this, and find it as gross as I did. And obviously if I've missed a thread on her or put this in the wrong place, sorry!

http://imgur.com/gallery/260BU

Eternal Summer

Super Star
What a jerk. This is a reminder that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Many scam artists use social causes as a pretext, I'm so sick of it. Also, many support the opressed (insert *poor, discariminated against fat people* here) to serve their own (often mercantile) interests.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
M

madcat

:hahano:
So she's basically a fat version of Felice Fawn, right?

Reactions: 16 users

vanitas

Grand Dame
She's dumb as hell to do this. Not only will people notice, find out and tweet about stuff like this but people not involved love jumping on the outrage express (and for once, it's good that they do) and the internet has a long and heavily screenshotted memory..

Reactions: 5 users

Modern Diet

Worker Bee
It's so embarrassing to behave like that publicly, not to mention downright dastardly. What a dick. Also, I did some snooping and can't believe she landed a fiance that looks like this, especially with such an unsavory personality.

This article is bizarre... She mistreated him, they were long distance, and he's too hot for her. Love works in mysterious ways i suppose? :superpuke:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tess-holli...nick-holliday-very-badly-during-early-1505183

ZeroDiet

SkinnyGossip Royal
It's so embarrassing to behave like that publicly, not to mention downright dastardly. What a dick. Also, I did some snooping and can't believe she landed a fiance that looks like this, especially with such an unsavory personality.

This article is bizarre... She mistreated him, they were long distance, and he's too hot for her. Love works in mysterious ways i suppose? :superpuke:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tess-holli...nick-holliday-very-badly-during-early-1505183
You don't know him. For all we know, they might 'deserve' each other. Otherwise time will tell. ;)

Ellie

SkinnyGossip Royal
This actually makes me curious to see what happens to her. I feel like Felice is still around because she's thinspo. Even if you know it's photoshopped, even if her style is terrible, some poor dark pro-ana is gonna idolize her starvation.

With Tess, once people find out it's all a scam, what are they gonna idolize...her fatness? There are thousands of fat girls with pretty faces out there. Her "non-compliance" to beauty standards? She's photoshopping herself a waist.

Basically, are there people delusional enough to pretend none of this happened and they still love Tess and her message?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsicality

Grand Dame
Galloping off on her high-horse somewhere.
This actually makes me curious to see what happens to her. I feel like Felice is still around because she's thinspo. Even if you know it's photoshopped, even if her style is terrible, some poor dark pro-ana is gonna idolize her starvation.

With Tess, once people find out it's all a scam, what are they gonna idolize...her fatness? There are thousands of fat girls with pretty faces out there. Her "non-compliance" to beauty standards? She's photoshopping herself a waist.

Basically, are there people delusional enough to pretend none of this happened and they still love Tess and her message?
Yes.
Welcome to the internets.

Reactions: 2 users

Skinny_Mini_Me

Worker Bee
So Youtube recommended this to me:

Always nice to hear someone call obese "rolemodels" out on their bullshit.

Reactions: 4 users