Tess Munster/Holliday is a bad person, too

littlebone

Runt
Mar 9, 2013
Had a look through the forums and couldn't see a thread specifically about her, but I could have missed it. Also maybe this should have been in takedowns, wasn't quite sure.

Anyway, I just came across a link online that highlights this particular HAES buffoon as a scam artist, liar, and extreme photoshop enthusiast (funny that) among other things. I'd generally ignored her up until now as I've tried to ignore the whole 'movement', but this is just so creepy and weird. She supposedly promotes positive body image for obese people but gets angry when she's not photoshopped enough...

I thought you all might enjoy this, and find it as gross as I did. And obviously if I've missed a thread on her or put this in the wrong place, sorry!

http://imgur.com/gallery/260BU

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
What a jerk. This is a reminder that the road to hell is paved with good intentions. Many scam artists use social causes as a pretext, I'm so sick of it. Also, many support the opressed (insert *poor, discariminated against fat people* here) to serve their own (often mercantile) interests.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
:hahano:
So she's basically a fat version of Felice Fawn, right?

Reactions: 16 users
She's dumb as hell to do this. Not only will people notice, find out and tweet about stuff like this but people not involved love jumping on the outrage express (and for once, it's good that they do) and the internet has a long and heavily screenshotted memory..

Reactions: 5 users
It's so embarrassing to behave like that publicly, not to mention downright dastardly. What a dick. Also, I did some snooping and can't believe she landed a fiance that looks like this, especially with such an unsavory personality.

This article is bizarre... She mistreated him, they were long distance, and he's too hot for her. Love works in mysterious ways i suppose? :superpuke:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tess-holli...nick-holliday-very-badly-during-early-1505183

It's so embarrassing to behave like that publicly, not to mention downright dastardly. What a dick. Also, I did some snooping and can't believe she landed a fiance that looks like this, especially with such an unsavory personality.

This article is bizarre... She mistreated him, they were long distance, and he's too hot for her. Love works in mysterious ways i suppose? :superpuke:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tess-holli...nick-holliday-very-badly-during-early-1505183
You don't know him. For all we know, they might 'deserve' each other. Otherwise time will tell. ;)

This actually makes me curious to see what happens to her. I feel like Felice is still around because she's thinspo. Even if you know it's photoshopped, even if her style is terrible, some poor dark pro-ana is gonna idolize her starvation.

With Tess, once people find out it's all a scam, what are they gonna idolize...her fatness? There are thousands of fat girls with pretty faces out there. Her "non-compliance" to beauty standards? She's photoshopping herself a waist.

Basically, are there people delusional enough to pretend none of this happened and they still love Tess and her message?

Last edited:
This actually makes me curious to see what happens to her. I feel like Felice is still around because she's thinspo. Even if you know it's photoshopped, even if her style is terrible, some poor dark pro-ana is gonna idolize her starvation.

With Tess, once people find out it's all a scam, what are they gonna idolize...her fatness? There are thousands of fat girls with pretty faces out there. Her "non-compliance" to beauty standards? She's photoshopping herself a waist.

Basically, are there people delusional enough to pretend none of this happened and they still love Tess and her message?

Yes.
Welcome to the internets.

Reactions: 2 users
I didn't want to pollute the 'documentaries' thread with this cow, plus it's not quite in that realm by its structural nature. But I think that many of you will find hearing these opinions voiced outside of SGF nice. Also, like, duh. Tess whatever the fuck is a cause for disgust both inside & out.

• Agree
Reactions: 5 users
I didn't want to pollute the 'documentaries' thread with this cow, plus it's not quite in that realm by its structural nature. But I think that many of you will find hearing these opinions voiced outside of SGF nice. Also, like, duh. Tess whatever the fuck is a cause for disgust both inside & out.

I absolutely love this youtuber!! She's such a breath of fresh air in all the bullshit that surrounds "diet" youtube (even if she doesn't necessarily align with SG ideals)

I can’t believe I’m even wasting my time on this lunatic’s thread but I am actually shocked that she thinks she has anorexia?? According to whom??? Obviously has some sort of eating disorder but anorexia is NOT it. Seriously what the fuck. The defining characteristics of anorexia according to the DSM-V are
“Restriction of energy intake relative to requirements, leading to a significantly low body weight in the context of age, sex, developmental trajectory, and physical health. Significantly low weight is defined as a weight that is less than minimally normal or, for children and adolescents, less than that minimally expected.

Intense fear of gaining weight or of becoming fat, or persistent behaviour that interferes with weight gain, even though at a significantly low weight.”
:mclap::mclap::mclap:

I can’t believe I’m even wasting my time on this lunatic’s thread but I am actually shocked that she thinks she has anorexia?? According to whom??? Obviously has some sort of eating disorder but anorexia is NOT it. Seriously what the fuck. The defining characteristics of anorexia according to the DSM-V are

:mclap::mclap::mclap:
To add,

DSM-V said:
. Disturbance in the way in which one’s body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body weight or shape on self-evaluation, or persistent lack of recognition of the seriousness of the current low body weight.

Every single aspect of the DSM-V's criteria for Anorexia Nervosa includes a significantly low weight limit.

They EVEN LIST A BMI:

Specify current severity:
Mild: BMI more than 17
Moderate: BMI 16- 16.99
Severe: BMI 15-15.99
Extreme: BMI less than 15