Taylor Swift

Now that her newest album has been so successful, we can safely confirm that her peak sales eras also correspond with her slimmest eras.

I hate this outfit so much, but love the way her arms look here.
312855.jpeg

• WTF
  • Disagree
  • Eye Roll
Reactions: 5 users
From this weekend.

jE0uCGp.jpg

V7N0gRE.jpg

dKVzTfl.jpg

49QLTj3.jpg

qgcooZX.jpg

G856UW0.jpg

rZlCWIv.jpg

bYZUYGR.jpg

K0O3DXi.jpg

:whistling:
Her body nowadays really reminds me of young Kelly Clarkson, around 2006 or so. Which again reminds me of all the tabloids bashing her for being fat and having shape wear show at times. And Bridget Jones' body... I find it interesting that we've come to a point where this body is no longer considered fat.

• Agree
Reactions: 6 users
18be0b9a70074a52b01ebee9c95738b5_md.jpg

She did a pap walk in New York a few days ago, I guess to show everyone how she's thriving and totally wasn't just dumped by some non-entity actor.

Aside from the fashion crimes in this photo, I find it funny how she's always careful to associate with women of a similar or larger body type to herself. In her "skinny" era, she was frequently pictured with models like Karlie Kloss or Lily Aldrige. After gaining weight, she restructured her friend group to include the above body types, which range from chubby to average at best, and is never pictured with her old model friends (other than Gigi, but I don't think I need to comment on that). Pretty classic cheerleader effect.

Also can't help but wonder if she instructed them all to cover up and wear bulkier clothing, to offset her own chubbiness... Everyone else is dressed like it's early spring, meanwhile Taylor is front and centre in a very ill-advised mini dress.

Anyway, here's some vintage eyebleach so this thread has something nice to look at. She never hung out with SG skinny models, but it's better than her current posse:

B33fsfNIQAArL_x.jpg

tumblr_nk162s263W1raev8wo1_500.jpg

1682415545584.png

Reactions: 8 users
18be0b9a70074a52b01ebee9c95738b5_md.jpg

She did a pap walk in New York a few days ago, I guess to show everyone how she's thriving and totally wasn't just dumped by some non-entity actor.

Aside from the fashion crimes in this photo, I find it funny how she's always careful to associate with women of a similar or larger body type to herself. In her "skinny" era, she was frequently pictured with models like Karlie Kloss or Lily Aldrige. After gaining weight, she restructured her friend group to include the above body types, which range from chubby to average at best, and is never pictured with her old model friends (other than Gigi, but I don't think I need to comment on that). Pretty classic cheerleader effect.

Also can't help but wonder if she instructed them all to cover up and wear bulkier clothing, to offset her own chubbiness... Everyone else is dressed like it's early spring, meanwhile Taylor is front and centre in a very ill-advised mini dress.

Anyway, here's some vintage eyebleach so this thread has something nice to look at. She never hung out with SG skinny models, but it's better than her current posse:

B33fsfNIQAArL_x.jpg

tumblr_nk162s263W1raev8wo1_500.jpg

View attachment 139162
I would assume she probably doesn’t fit in with those model types anymore. You can’t exactly hang around people so glaringly different than you when you’re insecure like her. Besides, she keeps Lana Del Rey in good company. That’s all you need to know about her.

It’s a shame because I really like her music but every time I see her thighs I just vom in my mouth a little. I didn’t realise how big she was because I’d never cared about her up until recently.

Whenever I see a tall fat person I think it’s such a waste of height.

Reactions: 3 users
She certainly has gone on a long journey with eating disorders and body image issues but recently as she joined her "self love" era she's gained quite a bit of weight. She's left most if not all her old model friends and is now choosing to surround her self with more... heavier celebs Lana del Rey, Selena Gomez, etc. She doesn't fit the class of her previous thinner friends so now she chooses to hang with more "like minded" people.

• Eye Roll
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
From about a week ago, July 28.

Is she getting bigger as the tour goes on? 🧐

p1S5kys.jpg

dDXIoyQ.jpg

q2jKfg4.jpg

GmQmhte.jpg

• Gross
  • Agree
  • Pig
Argentina last week:

KhY5e5n.jpg

zyVNRLT.jpg
You would think with all that dancing she would slim down a little bit..? She must be getting home from these shows and immediately shoving whatever she can into her face, omg. No wonder she’s dating Travis Kelce now… She needs someone the size of a football player to pick her up :wtf:
I went to one of her shows awhile back and I also noticed how BIG some of her dancers are… So much so that even my sweet mother commented on it! How do you move that much every single night and still look like a pig? They aren’t weightlifters….
IMG_9841.jpeg

You could’ve told me I was watch heavyweight WWE fighters perform.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
No wonder she’s dating Travis Kelce now… She needs someone the size of a football player to pick her up :wtf:
Oh I thought you were going to say “she needs someone the size of a football player to keep up with her eating”

• Funny
How is it possible to give up alcohol on top of an intensive routine like this and not lose weight, possibly even gain it? :wtf:
90402C5D-5BE9-4618-9335-5D2C3D0A9321.jpeg
EB05438B-A7C5-4858-B67C-530E3A9A1A7E.jpeg

• Agree
  • WTF
  • Eye Roll
@writerinthedark_

She hasn’t managed to develop any breath control, either. Or any visible muscle in those legs. Or the ability to dance.

I don’t buy the singing on the treadmill claim. Everyone from Lady Gaga to Miley Cyrus to Lizzo (…) has claimed to train that way. A lot of people have no idea how strenuous high-intensity running is. Her “Eras Tour” set-list is three hours long; does she think we were born yesterday?

• Agree
@writerinthedark_

She hasn’t managed to develop any breath control, either. Or any visible muscle in those legs. Or the ability to dance.

I don’t buy the singing on the treadmill claim. Everyone from Lady Gaga to Miley Cyrus to Lizzo (…) has claimed to train that way. A lot of people have no idea how strenuous high-intensity running is. Her “Eras Tour” set-list is three hours long; does she think we were born yesterday?
Yeah there's no way she ran the entire 3 hours. 100% she exaggerated that. Likely she walks the slow songs and then counts anything where her feet move slightly faster as running.

I really did think she would shed more weight and/or look more toned but I'm almost wondering if this is a whole marketing strategy because she so loudly proclaimed she had an eating disorder so she can't lose too much weight without getting hate from the "love your body" crowd but then we hear about her and her team ordering philly cheesesteaks and whatever the hell else.

Imagine if she didn't cheat this process smh...

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users
The answer is absolutely. In the case for the average person or someone who isn’t athletic. Some people just don’t stop to think. It’s underestimated how deeply gaslighted and engrained people are into the “every body is different and beautiful” narrative and how that plays into it. Very few will even question the validity behind her statement.

They’re praising her for her stamina even though she was taped hyperventilating the other day. The fact people are so easily conned into thinking you can partake in heavy exercise and still look like that is all you need to know about the trajectory of health and fitness for the average person, tbh.

When we have fitness wear ambassadors that have never seen the inside of a gym can we really be that surprised TS gets away with this? Sad? Yes. Surprising? No.

The standard for what’s normal has shifted so backwards that we’re left with THIS.

There’s a video where someone tried it that isn’t very popular and even a poised runner has difficulty keeping up, I’ll link it if anyone would like to watch it.

I find all the seemingly innocent questions the runner asks so interesting, yet even she’s oblivious or purposely delusional and says it must be harder for Taylor in heels.

She says: “Taylor, how do you do it?” 💀

• Funny
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users
She says: “Taylor, how do you do it?” 💀
This was so fascinating, thanks for sharing!! I am currently training for my first marathon and learning alllll about the different nutrition and fueling strategies during the run. I really think it's absolutely ludicrous that TSwift expects anyone who's run 5 miles to believe that she runs while singing for 3 hours, like it's so implausible, anyone who has ever run would know... but I guess there are so many of her fans that don't run?? IDK, it just seems so embarrassing to be caught out in such an obviously implausible lie....

• Agree
This was so fascinating, thanks for sharing!! I am currently training for my first marathon and learning alllll about the different nutrition and fueling strategies during the run. I really think it's absolutely ludicrous that TSwift expects anyone who's run 5 miles to believe that she runs while singing for 3 hours, like it's so implausible, anyone who has ever run would know... but I guess there are so many of her fans that don't run?? IDK, it just seems so embarrassing to be caught out in such an obviously implausible lie....
she has no shame and knows no one will call her out on it, lmfao. The reason thin bodies look anorexic relative to the average body now is due to things like this being normalised and then you’ve got all the SJW’s pushing the narrative that you can’t be thin and healthy. Everyone has “genetics” in their refrigerators. 😂. People are also lazy and that plays into it, if someone of her “status” - I use that term loosely because you can have all the money/clout in the world and still look and present yourself like she does - (I don’t consider that enviable, if anything I think it’s pathetic) looks that way, then it seems more acceptable to the average overweight person. It’s all about how attainable something is and how it’s mirrored in culture. Unfortunately we’ve gone backwards. Now a celebrity who “exercises” looks just like you! 🤮. Wilful ignorance is a magical thing. It’s easy to believe your own lies if you’re set up to.

My point is…. People will take her word for it and she knows it. Because they don’t want to see things in themselves. It’s uncomfortable and no one likes to feel that way. This isn’t like Asian culture where people are harsh and honest about what’s beautiful or more desirable (and even that is sort of starting to lapse with certain celebs in Korea) - which we could seriously use here in the states and elsewhere.

I hope you do very well on your marathon. ^-^. Happy training!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
I know I'm immature but someone sent this to me tonight and I just had to share.

Lk9da5f.jpg

• Funny
TMZ has pics of her in the Bahamas over the weekend.

She just keeps getting bigger. Pregnant, fat, both?

3r3479Q.jpeg

woUv7Oi.jpeg

:superpuke:

• Gross
  • Pig