• You can now apply for Skinny Gossip membership online. Click here to begin.
  • We are getting a lot more membership applications than we expected. Be patient while we work through the pile. DO NOT submit a second application!!

Taissa Farmiga

Reaction score
I adore her! She was in American Horror Story and is going to be in The Bling Ring with Emma Watson!

Apple

Rising Star
Reaction score
YES! I am an AHS freak and I love Taissa. Too bad she won't be in season 2. Fuck you, Ryan Murphy. Fuck. You.

She is 17 right now and I hope in a couple years she will shed a little more baby fat and become a super skinny. Then she will be unstoppable.

leila

Worker Bee
Reaction score
ah, so thats who she is, she is literally ALL OVER tumblr, and I was wondering what her name was/how she's famous. very cute, I agree.

Reactions: 1 person

Chirp

Rookie
Reaction score
Just wanted to comment that I just saw the bling ring, and the difference in body build (read: thinness) between Taissa and Emma is embarrassing. Even in the movie's cover photo posted up top, you can clearly see that Taissa has at least some sort of thigh gap whereas Emma's is nowhere to be seen. If I were Watson, I'd be feeling pretty bad about looking like a cow next to someone allegedly not as famous (despite that they're a better actress, too.) :wtf:

lamb's breath

Rookie
Reaction score
Taissa and Emma Roberts in AHS, S03, 'Coven', just wow.
That whole season of AHS has been my favourite so far, just fantastic.
This is Taissa Farmiga in the role of Zoe Benson;

The last gif I removed just incase it was a spoiler but let me tell you, it was awesome.

Anri

Rookie
Reaction score
I know it's not a popular opinion, but purely look-wise, I don't like her. She's neither skinny nor very pretty. Rather average imo.
I agree. American horror story is my FAVORITE SHOW EVER but she is average looking to me and she is an extremely ugly crier :wtf:

S

splee123

Omg, I'm at an interview with a girl wholooks ju stli ke her, and it's kinda creepysince I j ustwatch ed American horror story last nigh !!! But her legs!!! She has thinner legs than raises. Makes me not want to eat for days!!

bisou

Super Star
Reaction score
She's not skinny, just average. Last night's episode showed her with only a towel, and I wasn't too impressed with her upper body.

Very, very cute and talented girl though. And I think she will definitely become skinnier and even more beautiful as she matures.

She looks a lot like her sister (who's fucking gorgeous):

Skinny_Mini_Me

Worker Bee
Reaction score
She's not skinny, just average. Last night's episode showed her with only a towel, and I wasn't too impressed with her upper body.

Very, very cute and talented girl though. And I think she will definitely become skinnier and even more beautiful as she matures.

She looks a lot like her sister (who's fucking gorgeous):
Is she the one from The Conjuring?