Taissa Farmiga

Apr 16, 2012
I adore her! She was in American Horror Story and is going to be in The Bling Ring with Emma Watson!

normal_001.jpg

tumblr_m4lgnjGo9W1rnn6zxo1_1280.jpg

16_TaissaFarmiga_SS_MG_8613.jpg

normal_001.jpg

Taissa+Farmiga+Fox+Star+Party+2011+3TRGHQa-dAPl.jpg

normal_002.jpg

007.jpg

015.jpg

normal_006.jpg

YES! I am an AHS freak and I love Taissa. Too bad she won't be in season 2. Fuck you, Ryan Murphy. Fuck. You.

She is 17 right now and I hope in a couple years she will shed a little more baby fat and become a super skinny. Then she will be unstoppable.

ah, so thats who she is, she is literally ALL OVER tumblr, and I was wondering what her name was/how she's famous. very cute, I agree.

Reactions: 1 user
Her older sister Vera is quite thin, I hope Taissa looks similar when she's all grown up.

She's a great actress and she's adorable!

Reactions: 1 user
Just wanted to comment that I just saw the bling ring, and the difference in body build (read: thinness) between Taissa and Emma is embarrassing. Even in the movie's cover photo posted up top, you can clearly see that Taissa has at least some sort of thigh gap whereas Emma's is nowhere to be seen. If I were Watson, I'd be feeling pretty bad about looking like a cow next to someone allegedly not as famous (despite that they're a better actress, too.) :wtf:

Taissa and Emma Roberts in AHS, S03, 'Coven', just wow.
That whole season of AHS has been my favourite so far, just fantastic.
This is Taissa Farmiga in the role of Zoe Benson;
tumblr_mwgw8oFyjH1t0tfkoo1_400.gif

tumblr_mwaz63S0MC1sz684xo1_400.png

tumblr_mw5xp99nFh1rc36hio1_500.gif

The last gif I removed just incase it was a spoiler but let me tell you, it was awesome.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but purely look-wise, I don't like her. She's neither skinny nor very pretty. Rather average imo.

I agree. American horror story is my FAVORITE SHOW EVER but she is average looking to me and she is an extremely ugly crier :wtf:
tumblr_mihz5rYkl31roc1mro1_500.gif

american-horror-story-110-2.jpg

Omg, I'm at an interview with a girl wholooks ju stli ke her, and it's kinda creepysince I j ustwatch ed American horror story last nigh !!! But her legs!!! She has thinner legs than raises. Makes me not want to eat for days!!

She's not skinny, just average. Last night's episode showed her with only a towel, and I wasn't too impressed with her upper body.

Very, very cute and talented girl though. And I think she will definitely become skinnier and even more beautiful as she matures.

She looks a lot like her sister (who's fucking gorgeous):
689efb01435721e0_Vera_Farmiga_7.jpg

She's not skinny, just average. Last night's episode showed her with only a towel, and I wasn't too impressed with her upper body.

Very, very cute and talented girl though. And I think she will definitely become skinnier and even more beautiful as she matures.

She looks a lot like her sister (who's fucking gorgeous):
689efb01435721e0_Vera_Farmiga_7.jpg

Is she the one from The Conjuring?