So Ra Choi

Super Star
May 11, 2012
South Korean model who was the first Asian Louis Vuitton exclusive and the first Asian model in a Calvin Klein mainline runway show. Skipped London due to visa issues, but her showlist is amazing. She was also in Psy's "Gentleman" MV and won Korea's Next Top Model Cycle 3.

Louis Vuitton S/S 2015
Y5nlzQzl.jpg
8BolHbs.jpg

Alexander Wang
B1YM5X2.jpg

kh6A3lll.jpg

PgySBXvl.jpg

W1I6ncAl.jpg
P7GHYyKl.jpg

NYbuwsRl.jpg

Narciso Rodriguez
MldM9N8l.jpg
P1Qhd9zl.jpg

w7GK15ml.jpg
oqZU7lhl.jpg

kgOC0QTl.jpg

Calvin Klein
Rlbzf4ul.jpg
pTBxnejl.jpg

ofTv9Lml.jpg
eENA9GKl.jpg

ohwqcRol.jpg

hb9M242l.jpg

X0H9EGcl.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Her eyes look dead. I feel like I've seen much more beautiful asian models than her but good for her.

I was about to post "There's something I love about her, but I can't quite put my finger on it" but now I understand, it's the "dead" expression in her eyes!

• Agree
Stunning! What a gorgeous face, specially the eyes, her expression as @Butternut said... But more than dead I would say it is deadly :twisted:. She looks like some kind of evil godess, despising the minor beings and killing them with her cold gaze.
I like her much much more in the pics where she is wearing almost no make up. That expression is more visible then.

why does she have thick calves, why do i have thick calves, i need to know the answer to this

Source: her instagram

Google translate "Do not worry I'm going increased slightly. Greek yogurt , bananas semi- day, nuts, granola , Earl Grey tea"
18sTYWh.png

z3OQbyx.png

Love these photos, she seems super versatile which is always my favourite quality in a model (after the obvious one).

So annoying that so many outlets focused on the boring Hadid/Jendall photos when they were talking about the Marc Jacobs show. I'm sick of those girls getting more press than anyone else.