So Ra Choi

Super Star
South Korean model who was the first Asian Louis Vuitton exclusive and the first Asian model in a Calvin Klein mainline runway show. Skipped London due to visa issues, but her showlist is amazing. She was also in Psy's "Gentleman" MV and won Korea's Next Top Model Cycle 3.

Louis Vuitton S/S 2015

Alexander Wang

Narciso Rodriguez

Calvin Klein

Reactions: 1 user

perkybones

Worker Bee
I don't like her, she has this plain expression most of the time

R

Reina No-Muerta

Stunning! What a gorgeous face, specially the eyes, her expression as @Butternut said... But more than dead I would say it is deadly :twisted:. She looks like some kind of evil godess, despising the minor beings and killing them with her cold gaze.
I like her much much more in the pics where she is wearing almost no make up. That expression is more visible then.

why does she have thick calves, why do i have thick calves, i need to know the answer to this

Reactions: 1 user

MickeyMouse

Banned
Banned
Source: her instagram

Google translate "Do not worry I'm going increased slightly. Greek yogurt , bananas semi- day, nuts, granola , Earl Grey tea"

lechatnoir

Grand Dame
Thought these backstage Marc Jacobs pics were too cute

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

vanitas

Grand Dame
Love these photos, she seems super versatile which is always my favourite quality in a model (after the obvious one).

So annoying that so many outlets focused on the boring Hadid/Jendall photos when they were talking about the Marc Jacobs show. I'm sick of those girls getting more press than anyone else.