Snejana Onopka

It's weird because she's not even FAT. Just flabby. Like it looks like she eats crap and smokes and doesn't get much sleep or exercise.

Oh i've definitely seen those pictures--i guess that's why i'm surprised because she clearly had to work hard to get from where she was during the nudes to where she was at the height of her career but i guess she didn't have the will power to stay there

kinda funny what marrying a really rich oil magnate can do to your "will power" :hide:

:confused:

She really didn't gain enough weight for her face to change that much. My guess is that she's had one too many rounds of fillers.

Oof unfortunately it looks like she's in the awkward stage of weight gain a bit. It's bloating and ages the face, to the point that there's still skinny parts and then the protruding bigger ones:nervous:... let's just hope she doesn't keep going down(up!) this way!

Let's not let that one moment destroy our Snejana love.. here :kiss:

103790-800w.jpg

103787-800w.jpg

103789-800w.jpg

Recent picture from Ukraine fashion week, and holy moly look how much she takes after her mother.

2cblm40.jpg

wAKWhqR.jpg

I think she needs to change up her damn hair... The scraggly, limp look worked when she was super-skinny and ethereal, but now it just makes her look really unstylish :run: Go dark, or short, or just BRUSH IT

Her legs still look fine, but she seems to be an apple shape, so whatever she is gaining now (wich in my opinion, is not much) is going straight to her stomach. It will take a while before her legs catch up. That's why you see the weight gain in her face but not in her legs.

I know most of them have established themselves or are no longer modeling so they don't need to keep being as skinny as they were. But seriously: Gemma, Vlada, Tanya, Jac, Frida, Karlie, Chanel, Magda, Daphne... And now Snejana??? :cry:

Kasia you're our last hope! :spazrun:

I know most of them have established themselves or are no longer modeling so they don't need to keep being as skinny as they were. But seriously: Gemma, Vlada, Tanya, Jac, Frida, Karlie, Chanel, Magda, Daphne... And now Snejana??? :cry:

Kasia you're our last hope! :spazrun:

Even Kasia is questionable at the moment. These two pictures are from Hanne's birthday a couple of weeks ago, her face is looking very off
ji3yvaZ.jpg
feca355a308211e3a4da22000a1f9253_7.jpg

Quotation from the modelburnbook tumbler, HAHAHAHA, witty.

"“My favorite artist would have to be God, because he created me and I am a masterpiece.”

- Snejana Onopka (via mystarai)

please God let this be a legit quote…

MAR. 4 2012 VIA THE-STARGIRL 170 NOTES "

I hadn't seen her around for some time and came to have a snoop at any recent photos. She's barely recognisable...her face seems to have changed more than her body which strikes me as odd. She was so perfect, but I suppose she couldn't keep up her extreme diet forever, I don't think she looks 'bad' now, not compared to the majority of people, just surprisingly different.

"If my life was a novel, it would be a best seller. No one would put it down."
— Snejana Onopka
"Oscar Wilde says beauty is a form of genus. If Oscar is right, that means I’m Albert Einstein."
— Snejana Onopka
Interviewer: How would you describe your personality? You seem kinda laid back.
Snejana: I cannot explain. I am sorry.
"I’m not a food enthusiast. Vodka and sex sustain me just fine."
— Snejana Onopka
"I have to respect him. And if he’s poor, for what should I respect him then? Of course, he may very well be a very talented artist, but you know as they say, ‘If you’re so smart, why so poor then?"
— Snejana Onopka (Speaking of what she’s looking for in a man.)
"Why should it surprise anyone that I don’t walk for many designers? Today, fashion loves the plain girls. Where would I fit in? Nowhere. That is like putting a fine Russian fur next to a dirty sock."
— Snejana Onopka
Interviewer: These days your annual income is about 300,000 euros. What do you spend it on?
Snejana: Well first of all, I earn a lot more than what you said.
"Go back to poland"
-Snejana Onopka
"What do you have to offer the world? Big lips and 32 B’s? Congratulations, you won the self validation award for being a beggar and a chooser. You’re fat."
— Snejana Onopka
"I would most like to walk down the runway to My Prerogative by Britney Spears."
— Snejana Onopka
"Being beautiful on the inside is what’s important.Ha ha,not really!"
— Snejana Onopka
"What’s Agyness? The black-haired boy?"
— Snejana Onopka
"You’re so pretty, you’re so beautiful, gorgeous, lovely" Blah blah blah. Okay so you’re not blind."
— Snejana Onopka
"I don’t like ugly people. You walk into Gucci with an ugly person and they think you’re there to steal. You walk in with me and one of my friends, and they’ll close down the store for us, free of charge"
— Snejana Onopka
"I’m gonna get twins. Tease their hair at age 3, buy them their first chinchilla coat at age 5, teach them the art of treachery at age 10. They’ll be spoiled Russian Stunners. The American dream."
— Snejana Onopka

LOL are these real? Because if so... :bow:

Reactions: 1 user
LOL are these real? Because if so... :bow:

To be honest I really don't think so. I mean, sure you can act like a diva, but no way in hell could she have said that and been serious.

Sure she's skinny and all, but who does she think she is? :wtf:

And besides, most of those quotes seem written by a native speaker, and Snejana is NOT a native speaker. She can barely put the verbs in the correct tense when she is interviewed.

"I’m not a food enthusiast. Vodka and sex sustain me just fine."
— Snejana Onopka
Hehe I can totally picture her saying that! Very Snej-like. :sneaky:

However, the following one's painfully shallow... I sure hope it's fake.
"I have to respect him. And if he’s poor, for what should I respect him then? Of course, he may very well be a very talented artist, but you know as they say, ‘If you’re so smart, why so poor then?"
— Snejana Onopka (Speaking of what she’s looking for in a man.)

Interviewer: How would you describe your personality? You seem kinda laid back.
Snejana: I cannot explain. I am sorry.

This one is real, I remember seeing the interview but I think she meant it in the way that she doesn't know how to explain herself properly in english.

Also, holy wow. I miss this.

tumblr_mue2s8bBi91sjhcw1o2_500.jpg

tumblr_mue2s8bBi91sjhcw1o3_500.jpg

sneja.jpg

sneja1.jpg

Sorry if these are any repeats, I can't see certain members pictures.. But I love that she managed to crack an itsy smile in the first picture, but still keeps that Snejana glare we all know and love.. The bottom picture and her collar bones and shoulders, even though they've hoisted her boobs up, they still look so good!!