Skinny Underground?

i use safari on my computer and The facebook app on my phone! I know nothing about technology so there is probably some logical reason it happened I just don't get!
Do you ever use Facebook on your computer? If so it may gather your browser data and this would be the source of this friend suggestion.

Ok so they are following me on Twitter as well. It's prompted me to come back here because well, obviously I'm not going to join some copycat site but funny that they are stalking us.
So I followed SG and AB on twitter just few hours ago and I just got mail that skinny underground is now following me lol. I think they are actively trying to convince SG members to join their community. Curious.

I remember reading an article (which I can't find now) about how all your home google searches are saved and how your potential employers can access them despite them being on different computers and different wi-fi's. There was some technical explanation which I didn't understand.
It was so freaky.

The oddest thing is that "Grey Hemingway" whoever runs this site just came up on my facebook under "people you may know" which I find odd because my facebook is not linked to any skinny related sites, and even if it was from my browser history like many ads that are featured, I have only accessed skinny underground from my laptop and i was on facebook on my mobile device. It's just a really weird coincidence I guess or has something to do with my browser that I can't figure out

This is scary. I know ads come up automatically on Facebook based on your browsing activity but a person being suggested as a friend thing scares me.

The oddest thing is that "Grey Hemingway" whoever runs this site just came up on my facebook under "people you may know" which I find odd because my facebook is not linked to any skinny related sites, and even if it was from my browser history like many ads that are featured, I have only accessed skinny underground from my laptop and i was on facebook on my mobile device. It's just a really weird coincidence I guess or has something to do with my browser that I can't figure out

It just means you are connected to Grey by two or fewer degrees of separation. So, it is likely you are connected to someone Grey is connected to, or someone one of them is connected to. Not browser related.

Reactions: 1 users
I remember reading an article (which I can't find now) about how all your home google searches are saved and how your potential employers can access them despite them being on different computers and different wi-fi's. There was some technical explanation which I didn't understand.
It was so freaky.

That's really not true. If you're logged into your Google account when you do them, then they are stored in your Google web search history, but this is easily controlled/deleted by you and Google never shares that info with anyone.

Also (in the US anyway) Google always forces SSL mode (https:// - look for that pretty little padlock), which prevents anyone (except Google) from seeing your searches at all, even the network operator (employer if you're at work, the Wi-Fi operator if you're in a cafe, etc.)

Reactions: 1 user
The chaotic registration requirements for Skinny Underground are a bit over the top, and unnecessary.
Yeah, it's absolutely ridiculous... what is my favourite book? favourite film? come on... what else she wants to know? how many times per day I brush my teeth? if I write with the right or the left hand?...:wtf: Is totally stupid. At least here the requirements have a sense and I'm glad they are there.

This was mere curiosity and also.. why not have access to it if we need to for something? :)
It's the only reason I find to join them. Maybe they post something really dumb and we can make fun of them here. But I don't think I will register... I would start trolling around so I will get along with your reports. :D

Reactions: 1 users
I just checked it out and wtf the amount of ads on that website? Plus she's reviewing cosmetics in her blog and it sounds like a sales pitch which I wonder if she's getting paid for...

Oh wow so dumb. It's literally a SG wannabe. "VIP" "pro skinny" and all. She even takes pictures from SG and uses them on her site.

This Greg guy from the websit started following me on Instagram a few weeks ago... I'm kind of creeped out after reading this thread :confused:

image.jpg
Right :nopity: